Newbie from Watford Area

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

Hello everyone. I'm currently waiting to collect my 'new' Sport Nav in deep crystal blue mica + half stone leather interior + safety pack. Also getting some led lighting fitted to the door wells. Having just waved goodbye to my Toyota GT86, it's going to be quite a change! But I enjoyed the test drive so much I placed my order on returning to the showroom, same spec as the demonstrator.
Last edited by UKDucatiman on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sport Nav 2.0 Auto Petrol 2WD. Deep Crystal Blue Mica with Half Stone Leather Interior.

Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Welcome to the forum
manofkent

Post by manofkent »

UKDucatiman wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:13 pm Hello everyone. I'm currently waiting to collect my 'new' Sport Nav in deep crystal blue mica + half stone leather interior + safety pack. Also getting some led lighting fitted to the door wells. Having just waved goodbye to my Toyota GT86, it's going to be quite a change! But I enjoyed the test drive so much I placed my order on returning to the showroom, same spec as the demonstrator.
Welcome to the forum! I picked up my new CX3 a few days ago, same colour as yours. I totally love how it sparkles in the sunshine! How long do you expect to wait for it? I would be interested to hear what you think of the interior led lighting. I went for front sensors but this might have been waste of £300, front armrest which I couldn't do without, boot liner and aluminium pedals to enhance the sporty look :D
CX3 Sport Nav 2 litre petrol auto 2WD - Deep Crystal Blue Mica - front sensors, arm rest, aluminium pedals
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

Should be ready to collect early next week. I like the sound of the aluminium pedals. Is this a standard Mazda option?
Sport Nav 2.0 Auto Petrol 2WD. Deep Crystal Blue Mica with Half Stone Leather Interior.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Ducatiman and welcome to the forum. You will certainly miss the performance of the GT86. I had to keep the MX5 as well as the CX-3. I'm sure you will enjoy it, it is a lovely car to drive. had aluminium pedals in a previous MX5 but my foot kept slipping off so I won't have those again.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

About the MX-5, I've asked the dealer to keep an eye out for a decent car being part exchanged. Something for the weekend sir : )
manofkent

Post by manofkent »

Strangways wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:43 pm Hi Ducatiman and welcome to the forum. You will certainly miss the performance of the GT86. I had to keep the MX5 as well as the CX-3. I'm sure you will enjoy it, it is a lovely car to drive. had aluminium pedals in a previous MX5 but my foot kept slipping off so I won't have those again.
The aluminium pedals are a Mazda option, circa £100 for auto set including footrest. They look great and personally I have had no problems with foot slippage :D
CX3 Sport Nav 2 litre petrol auto 2WD - Deep Crystal Blue Mica - front sensors, arm rest, aluminium pedals
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

Order for the aluminium pedals placed 👍
manofkent

Post by manofkent »

UKDucatiman wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:11 pm Order for the aluminium pedals placed 👍
I'm sure you will love them :D
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

UKDucatiman wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:53 pm About the MX-5, I've asked the dealer to keep an eye out for a decent car being part exchanged. Something for the weekend sir : )
Yes there are plenty of good examples of low mileage Mk3s being exchanged for Mk4s at the moment. There are also some lovely Mk1s and Mk2s around, but they will get sold on privately. I wouldn't be without my MX5 now, weekends wouldn't be the same. Hope you find what you're looking for. If you want a decent MX5 forum try http://mx5driver.com/ not as stuffy as the OC.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED