Newbie from Watford Area

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Enjoy!!!! ☺
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White

UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

Yes, finally picked-up the car on Friday afternoon. Initial thoughts are very positive. Will report back after getting some miles under my belt.
Sport Nav 2.0 Auto Petrol 2WD. Deep Crystal Blue Mica with Half Stone Leather Interior.
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

I've now put 850 miles on the car and in general I'm really impressed. Great looking car, fun to drive & packed with useful toys. Only grip from me is the SatNav which has driven me mad on the occasion I've gone to us it, why no postcode option, or am I missing something obvious here?

Also I Sent the car off to a local detailer for some work. Gtechiq; Crystal serum for the paintwork, C5 wheel amour, GI clear vision glass & LI leather guard. Here are the results:
Sport Nav 2.0 Auto Petrol 2WD. Deep Crystal Blue Mica with Half Stone Leather Interior.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

UKDucatiman wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:08 pm. . .Only grip from me is the SatNav which has driven me mad on the occasion I've gone to us it, why no postcode option, or am I missing something obvious here? . .

Go to Navigation
Select New Destination
Select Find Address
Select Town or Postcode

Start entering first part of the postcode you want as your destination. You must enter a space before you can enter the last three characters of the postcode.

Note, the system will only offer you the characters that make up a valid postcode.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
UKDucatiman

Post by UKDucatiman »

Oh, thanks for the tip, that works : )