colour choices!

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
manofkent

Post by manofkent »

Considering deep crystal blue mica for an upcoming CX3 purchase but have only seen one in the flesh. I love the soul red but not convinced I will love it so much in a year or so. The deep crystal blue mica looked great in the sunshine but somewhat dark in the shade hmmm...

Deleted User 155

Post by Deleted User 155 »

...I went for the Crystal Blue mica, looks great to me!
RX-3

Post by RX-3 »

Crystal Blue Mica here too, personally think it's the best colour. The Titanium Flash looks cracking when the sun is shining too.

Soul red is a nice colour, but it's in overdrive in Australia and I think it might be a bit of a fad, plus it's the only colour Mazda AU charges for, an extra $300 or so.
2017 CX-3 Maxx 2.0L 6sp Man FWD - Deep Crystal Blue Mica
manofkent

Post by manofkent »

Thanks for your useful comments. It would be great if you could post a sunny image of your Crystal Blue Mica CX3
CX3 Sport Nav 2 litre petrol auto 2WD - Deep Crystal Blue Mica - front sensors, arm rest, aluminium pedals
manofkent

Post by manofkent »

RX-3 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 am Crystal Blue Mica here too, personally think it's the best colour. The Titanium Flash looks cracking when the sun is shining too.

Soul red is a nice colour, but it's in overdrive in Australia and I think it might be a bit of a fad, plus it's the only colour Mazda AU charges for, an extra $300 or so.
Thanks for your useful comments. It would be great if you could post a sunny image of your Crystal Blue Mica CX3 :)
CX3 Sport Nav 2 litre petrol auto 2WD - Deep Crystal Blue Mica - front sensors, arm rest, aluminium pedals
RX-3

Post by RX-3 »

manofkent wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:04 pm
RX-3 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 am Crystal Blue Mica here too, personally think it's the best colour. The Titanium Flash looks cracking when the sun is shining too.

Thanks for your useful comments. It would be great if you could post a sunny image of your Crystal Blue Mica CX3 :)
Take delivery of the car in about 5hrs time, though not sure it's going to be a sunny day today. Happy to upload a pic though.
manofkent

Post by manofkent »

RX-3 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:19 pm
manofkent wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Take delivery of the car in about 5hrs time, though not sure it's going to be a sunny day today. Happy to upload a pic though.
Ah that will be fun! Thanks a lot :D
RX-3

Post by RX-3 »

My new CX-3

Car.jpg

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Beautiful. Mazda have got some really nice wheels at the moment - they compliment the colour a treat.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
RX-3

Post by RX-3 »

anchorman wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:50 am Beautiful. Mazda have got some really nice wheels at the moment - they compliment the colour a treat.
Thanks mate. Agreed Mazda are doing some great wheels, the MX-5 RF's rims easily rival Alfa's best IMO.