An exclusive look at the CX-3 with What Car

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Want to see the new Mazda CX-3 in the UK before anyone else? Apply now to join What Car? for an exclusive static preview on the afternoon of Wednesday 13 May in south-west London.

cx-3-20150415025832196.jpg

You’ll get a close-up look at the car and hear from the CX-3’s UK product manager before being interviewed for the magazine and online video.

- See more at: http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/join-us ... WYE5S.dpuf

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Did anyone go to this? What did you think?

I applied but didn't hear anything back.
Andyglos

Post by Andyglos »

Yes, I attended the session. And yes, I ordered a car yesterday.
CX3 Sport Nav AWD 150bhp manual (ceramic) .............now gone but hankering for another...
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Welcome along Andy, take it you were impressed then! What model / extras have you ordered?
Davida

Post by Davida »

Someone a couple of days ago mentioned that they had ordered one with several options. I do not see any real options on line you can order. Please list the options you mentioned. Regards
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I don't really see anything other than selecting the grade, then colour options etc.

Five trim levels are available: SE, SE Nav, SE-L, SE-L Nav and Sport Nav.

Entry-level SE trim comes with 16in alloys and heated and electric folding wing mirrors. SE-L adds rear privacy glass, front LED fog lights, heated seats, automatic wipers and a rear parking sensors.

Range-topping Sport Nav comes with LED headlights, LED rear lights, 18in alloys and chrome door sills. It also adds an upgraded Bose stereo, keyless entry, a reversing camera and a head-up display.

The shared components with the 2 also allow Mazda to fit the CX-3 with that car's latest safety equipment. Blind spot monitoring is offered, along with city emergency braking and a lane departure warning system.

The interior features a 7.0in colour touchscreen, DAB radio, Bluetooth and steering wheel-mounted controls.

The 60:40 split folding rear seats can tumble forward to increase the load capacity in the 350-litre boot.
Andyglos

Post by Andyglos »

Rob wrote:Welcome along Andy, take it you were impressed then! What model / extras have you ordered?

Hi Rob, I have ordered the 2.0 Sport Nav AWD manual in ceramic. Was originally going to go for the stone leather but I was told I would have to wait until around mid Aug for that but there was one with black interior available for mid Jul delivery. Also, on reflection, I thought the light colour might not stand up to a hard life with a teenager!
CX3 Sport Nav AWD 150bhp manual (ceramic) .............now gone but hankering for another...
Town

Post by Town »

Unlike many rivals, the CX-3 is available with two and four-wheel drive transmission options. The former promises impressive efficiency, while the latter gives the Mazda a dash of off-road ability and lots of all-weather security. I think the AWD option is a good choice.