USB stick size and format?

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I've not had an issue with the artwork jpeg being in a folder. I also embed the artwork into the metadata.

I have my folders as Artist/Album

Derbro

Post by Derbro »

Took advice from "Strangways" and ripped my cd's onto USB memory stick. USB3. Was told this is a better option than a USB2. Absolutely fantastic. Much better than my multi- changer in my previous car. Once plugged in I can select a track within seconds. Other members have said it takes several minutes before you can start play, not mine. What I didn't expect is I get a photo of the artist along side the title track. For me, that is clever, and has amazed some of my passengers. £6.99 total cost. Hope this helps anyone pondering what to do.
Ceramic Metalic Sports Nav 2litre petrol Auto 2017
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

It's not that you cannot start playing a track straight away. The issue is the amount of time for it to index the entire drive.
Herby3654

Post by Herby3654 »

I use a 2 TB USB stick in mine and it works fine, only problem is sometimes it displays the album art and other times it doesn't?
2018 Cx3 Sport Nav Automatic, Meteor Grey
Herby3654

Post by Herby3654 »

32gb formatted to FAT32 works fine. I have tried larger ones but always something goes wrong so just sticking to what my dealer told me and works great.
2018 Cx3 Sport Nav Automatic, Meteor Grey