Picture

Post pictures of your CX3 here
Bill

Post by Bill »

At Last a picture of my Ceramic White car next to the river. O and my shadow 8-)
Bill

IMG_0360.JPG

Sport Nav Diesel AWD Automatic

Uberbabe

Post by Uberbabe »

Bill wrote:At Last a picture of my Ceramic White car next to the river. O and my shadow 8-)
Bill
What a great picture! both the CX-3 & the scenery look incredible :D
2016 Mazda CX-3 AWD GT W/Tech Package in Ceramic Metallic
Uberbabe

Post by Uberbabe »

Just realized that there is someone fishing in the background ;)
Bill

Post by Bill »

Uberbabe wrote:Just realized that there is someone fishing in the background ;)
Thanks Uberbabe
Yes Scotland is a beautiful place, more so when the sun is shining which is not very often 8-) I took the picture with my iPhone so not that good but I will get some more with my camera the next time.
Bill
Bill

Post by Bill »

Bill wrote:At Last a picture of my Ceramic White car next to the river. O and my shadow 8-)
Bill
Well that's 1000 miles on it now and still Loving it :D
Bill

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Very nice, is that Scotland? I might get a number plate like that after 6 months.

How's the fuel consumption Bill? Get my diesel AWD auto next week.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Bill

Post by Bill »

anchorman wrote:Very nice, is that Scotland? I might get a number plate like that after 6 months.

How's the fuel consumption Bill? Get my diesel AWD auto next week.
Hi anchoreman, yes just a few miles up the road from where I live, It's Loudon Hill next to a an old Scottish Battle field.
I haven't had the car on a long run on the motorway as yet,so my average MPG is now 47.5 You can sit in top gear at around 50 MPH with the rev counter below the 2000 RPM mark so is will get far more miles to the gallon when on a long motorway journey.
It wont be long before you find out your self what's it's like as you get your new car next week :D I am glad the diesel automatic only comes with AWD as it's the Complete Package :!: and will be far better when the roads get slippy around here in the winter.
I am looking forward to hear what you think of your CX-3 in the near future.
Bill
Uberbabe

Post by Uberbabe »

I just hit the 2,000 kilometer mark and tomorrow we are planning to take it on a day trip to Ottawa.

This car is such a joy to drive that surprisingly I don't mind being stuck in traffic, except on Friday ;)
Gus

Post by Gus »

The day after I pick mine up I head out on a road trip, up to the peaks and then on to Yorkshire. Here's hoping it will not let me down, I guess I had better take it easy for the first 1000 miles, any tips for the running in period?
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Gus wrote:The day after I pick mine up I head out on a road trip, up to the peaks and then on to Yorkshire. Here's hoping it will not let me down, I guess I had better take it easy for the first 1000 miles, any tips for the running in period?
Blimey Gus, I hope it doesn’t let you down if its got 100k on the clock!

Just avoid over revving it. Peak torque is delivered at 4000 revs so there shouldn’t be much benefit of revving over that. Don’t labour the engine too much by making it pull hard under 1500 revs. Modern engines are so accurately made that they don’t need much bedding to settle them in but it might use oil until the rings bed so check the oil every week until you can establish consumption. The tyres will get the corners knocked off in the first couple of hundred miles too so it might not handle to its fullest for a little while.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD