Use for CX-3 and dash cam

Post pictures of your CX3 here
Deleted User 1096

Post by Deleted User 1096 »

Went for a spin around Margate to check on social distancing and other things, I have many videos of drives around the country but have never edited them before - I found an app that does almost everything and is idiot proof which suits me; anyway here is Margate on a quiet sunny day as lockdown eases - actually it quieter than when it was in lockdown..

..updated removed the bonnet.. not such a wide angle..

Last edited by Deleted User 1096 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Well, I can now cross Margate off my bucket list :lol:
What software did you use?
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Deleted User 1096

AndroVid from Google - the free with the odd limitations or pay for Pro.. It lets you take the background chat from the recording and at the same put or not a supplied or your own backing track.. and loads of silly or not effects.. more fun than washing the car :D
Paul97

Post by Paul97 »

Make sure you visit my Brothers micro pub Fez on the High Street when it's open next, you'll have a great time.
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE
Deleted User 1096

Paul97 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:53 pm Make sure you visit my Brothers micro pub Fez on the High Street when it's open next, you'll have a great time.
Driven past a few times - will give it a try as and when and if ever things get back to normal..
Paul97

Post by Paul97 »

Witfit wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:52 am
Paul97 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:53 pm Make sure you visit my Brothers micro pub Fez on the High Street when it's open next, you'll have a great time.
Driven past a few times - will give it a try as and when and if ever things get back to normal..
If you do please say hello from me his older brother Paul 👍
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE