Brodit Mount

Post pictures of your CX3 here
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Installed my Brodit mount this afternoon after following anchorman's guide over on a different forum.

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

It's on here somewhere too! Coincidentally, I've just removed mine as the CX-5 came yesterday so I've got to decide where I want the phone in mine. There is a Brodit clip for a CX-5 but there is masses of space too so not sure what to do.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

anchorman wrote:...I've got to decide where I want the phone in mine...
I just keep my iPhone in my pocket & Bluetooth 'phone calls & texts via the Mazda infotainment system, plus 16GB of music on a USB memory stick in USB1 :D
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

jtonline wrote:
anchorman wrote:...I've got to decide where I want the phone in mine...
I just keep my iPhone in my pocket & Bluetooth 'phone calls & texts via the Mazda infotainment system, plus 16GB of music on a USB memory stick in USB1 :D
Same here, can't see the point in that at all.
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Err the point is it charges the phone as well as making it easy to select music. Plus I have the phone set to turn on bluetooth when external power is detected and vice versa. Saves having it selected all the time.

As for 16 GB is it full and how long does it take to completely access it all?
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

I'd rather have the phone hard wired. Music seems to sound better and I like it to charge too. However, there is a dedicated phone slot in this CX-5 so I've got it in there for now.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
dsaunders70

Post by dsaunders70 »

I had my Samsung Note 4 on the brodit clip, It was great. My only issue was you could not see the passengers heated seat switch and as this does not turn off when you switch off the car it was a pain, so I removed it. Googles Android Auto worked well (standalone and not connected to the car)

Apart form that it was great.