Tailgate Spoiler

Post pictures of your CX3 here
Looneytoonz

Post by Looneytoonz »

Looks ace in my opinion, I have the full kit and spoiler on my black CX3 but I still have the black mirrors, why's that? Did I have to ask for the mirrors separately or should they have come with the bodykit?
Black CX3 Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol Manual with Body Kit.

arry

Post by arry »

rockposer wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:18 am I think it would look better if the chrome trim was removed from the sides in this instance. Still looks a hell of a lot better than a Nissan Juke 'Sport'
Get someone to black matt wrap the silver bits
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

arry wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:57 pm
rockposer wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:18 am I think it would look better if the chrome trim was removed from the sides in this instance. Still looks a hell of a lot better than a Nissan Juke 'Sport'
Get someone to black matt wrap the silver bits

I neve even considered that - Such an obvious solution!
Knibbo

Post by Knibbo »

Liking this as it is, each to their own but I like the mirrors and the sill skirts, might consider getting my sills done - £250 though and that don't include dealer charge for fitting £££?. Anyway as the subject matter 'Tailgate Spoiler' was what caught my eye, is it easy to fit this larger spoiler to a CX-3 ? Is it easy to get the original smaller spoiler off?
CX-3, Feb 2017, Soul, Sport Nav, FWD 120, Stone leather, Mazda Body kit, Belly pan front and rear, door sill strips and footwell lamps fitted.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Knibbo wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:11 pm Liking this as it is, each to their own but I like the mirrors and the sill skirts, might consider getting my sills done - £250 though and that don't include dealer charge for fitting £££?. Anyway as the subject matter 'Tailgate Spoiler' was what caught my eye, is it easy to fit this larger spoiler to a CX-3 ? Is it easy to get the original smaller spoiler off?
Don't know about the big one but I can find you the instructions to get yours off.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Knibbo

Post by Knibbo »

Thankyou Anchorman, that would be great.
CX-3, Feb 2017, Soul, Sport Nav, FWD 120, Stone leather, Mazda Body kit, Belly pan front and rear, door sill strips and footwell lamps fitted.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Here you are.......
Rear spoiler.pdf
(278.62 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
Rear spoiler replace.pdf
(346.72 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Knibbo

Post by Knibbo »

Thanks anchorman, you are it appears the foundation of all knowledge when it comes to our CX-3s. I had a real laugh last night when I was reading up on CX-3 sill kit skirts and the like, (It may of been on a universal CX-3 forum) when the discussion gave up hope on finding a member with the info they needed when this comment came in; Let's all just wait a few hours and the anchorman will be up and awake, he's bound to have the answers and probably PDF files as well, and sure enough... So many thanks Mr Anchorman for your valued input to this forum. I for one have found your contribution extremely rewarding to date.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Knibbo wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:22 pm Thanks anchorman, you are it appears the foundation of all knowledge when it comes to our CX-3s. I had a real laugh last night when I was reading up on CX-3 sill kit skirts and the like, (It may of been on a universal CX-3 forum) when the discussion gave up hope on finding a member with the info they needed when this comment came in; Let's all just wait a few hours and the anchorman will be up and awake, he's bound to have the answers and probably PDF files as well, and sure enough... So many thanks Mr Anchorman for your valued input to this forum. I for one have found your contribution extremely rewarding to date.
Any time! You know where I am ;-)