Tailgate Spoiler

Post pictures of your CX3 here
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

rockposer wrote:I think it would look better if the chrome trim was removed from the sides in this instance. Still looks a hell of a lot better than a Nissan Juke 'Sport'

absolutely

just need t o figure out if they can be removed and what is behind...probably not the lower spec trims.

Hazrat

Post by Hazrat »

alanandlyn wrote:
Greenman wrote:... but, imo, the red side sills look awful against the chrome finishers on the door bottoms on the sport nav.
Hmmm... you're not alone, I think the mirrors look pretty tacky too.
Lower spec CX-3 does away with the chrome side trim, so soul red inserts stand out, not an option on the Sport Nav....but mirrors 'tacky' well steady on....you're welcome to your opinion without being insulting!!
Pleased to say the car has turned heads since I picked it up....thankfully we all have different tastes.... :D
Hazrat

Post by Hazrat »

DanGliss wrote:Hi - Very Nice ! What colour is your car ? Artic Solid White or Chrystal White or Ceramic Metalic ?
It's the Ceramic...bit of a gamble when ordered as wasn't too sure, but have to say very pleased, it sets off the body kit and looks different in changing light conditions....bit different to the norm!
Rogermac

Post by Rogermac »

Rear spoiler and body kit on a CX3.... Nah! Sport Nav is understated and beautiful straight out of the box... Leave all the naf looking add ons to Nissan.
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

Rogermac wrote:Rear spoiler and body kit on a CX3.... Nah! Sport Nav is understated and beautiful straight out of the box... Leave all the naf looking add ons to Nissan.
Couldn't agree more :D
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
Hazrat

Post by Hazrat »

Now I have to say the Juke does look a bit of a mess compared to the CX-3....but my mirrors 'tacky' ? Steady on people....each to their own! Well it certainly attracts a lot of positive comments....and a bit different!!
Hazrat

Post by Hazrat »

Rogermac wrote:Rear spoiler and body kit on a CX3.... Nah! Sport Nav is understated and beautiful straight out of the box... Leave all the naf looking add ons to Nissan.
I do like bland...it's well...kinda....bland....not a bad thing at all....bit like Magnolia....understated :lol:
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

I can't see any difference between this spoiler and what is fitted on my Sport Nav...might mine have had it fitted and I didn't know when I bought it?
arry

Post by arry »

H is this spoiler an easy fit ? any instructions anywhere on line etc...
RX-3

Post by RX-3 »

The rear spoiler is standard spec across the CX-3 range in Australia.
2017 CX-3 Maxx 2.0L 6sp Man FWD - Deep Crystal Blue Mica