Wind Deflectors

Post pictures of your CX3 here
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Any problems with the electric window since fitting these?

Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

None whatsoever
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Thanks!

I'll be ordering a set soon...or the mudflaps if I can convince myself they are a diy fit
Gus

Post by Gus »

Just about to order a set, any issues with them, come to that any tips on installing them?
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Deleted User 406

Make sure you follow the instructions, obvious I know. Do clean the surfaces properly. The first clip you fit you may find tricky but once you've sussed how they fit then it's a breeze :-)
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Sorry I don't like these visually - whether they help deflect the wind I don't know!! Are your windows not totally closed with the fit - I can only partially see the warning sticker!!! :o
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Deleted User 406

Each to their own. I happen to like the look, hey I fitted them ;)

Yes the windows close properly and they don't let in water.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Fair enough Rockposer!
Gus

Post by Gus »

tyrfelin wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 pm Sorry I don't like these visually - whether they help deflect the wind I don't know!! Are your windows not totally closed with the fit - I can only partially see the warning sticker!!! :o
There is also the point that you may have air con in your CX-3, I have had working air con for less than half the time I have owned this car, therefore I need the window open which can be very noisy.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Fair point Gus!! I thought windows wouldn't fully close - that's what pic looked like!!