Wind Deflectors

Post pictures of your CX3 here
Gus

Post by Gus »

I shall find out this week :)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.

Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

They don't totally stop it being 'blowy' due to their low profile, but an improvement and it's nice to have the window lowered a bit even if it's raining with nothing coming into the car.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Gus wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:01 am
tyrfelin wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 pm Sorry I don't like these visually - whether they help deflect the wind I don't know!! Are your windows not totally closed with the fit - I can only partially see the warning sticker!!! :o
There is also the point that you may have air con in your CX-3, I have had working air con for less than half the time I have owned this car, therefore I need the window open which can be very noisy.
Some people are always moaning ;-)
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

I had 'Climair' on my Golf - easy to fit and the distributer is local to me, vastly reduced the 'helocopter' effect when one window open.
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Deleted User 406

I've speced deflectors on my next car
Gus

Post by Gus »

rockposer wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am I've speced deflectors on my next car
What’s next Rocky?
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
Deleted User 406

I've got a Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Black Edition on order, arrives in 3 weeks.
Gus

Post by Gus »

At least we know when the bad weather will stop, bit of a step change :D
Deleted User 406

Yes it's a bit of a leap.

My CX-3 is coming up two years old and was going to upgrade next year to a CX-5

However change of financial circumstances means I was able to go a little mad! Added a shed load of spec including the 16 speaker 825 watt Meridian system.

My friendly dealer is buying my CX-3 back off me for a decent price as I've plenty in residual value
Gus

Post by Gus »

Good for you and I have the feeling you will be testing that audio setup to the max :)
My plan is looking at the CX-5 Sport Nav Auto come September when mine hits the 3 years, given that the new model should be announced in the next couple of months, if they don’t it will likely be between the Rav and the XC40.