OS versions

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Gadgetman

Post by Gadgetman »

Downloaded today, a job for the weekend......

Boyle de Cabbage

Post by Boyle de Cabbage »

Moi, aussie.
Mazda paint is crap! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves!.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 9:26 pm Had the latest version installed today whilst the dealer had the car in to replace the faulty air con condenser. Reception guy said a new version had been released last week. I did have a quick look in Settings when I got home and I think it said it was 59.00.502 - will double check tomorrow and clarify / correct. I did briefly have a local DAB station playing and the screen seemed to be showing the presenter and programme text information - it was talk at the time so no song was playing.

Edit 23-5-17: Checked today, can confirm version is 59.00.502. Also, put on a DAB station playing songs and it did show text of the programme name, artist and song name
Think mine does that Steve but can you show a photo please?
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
davidrew

Post by davidrew »

Updated to 59.00.502A today and all appears to be OK, took around 50 minutes including installing the failsafe. Looks to start-up quicker and started the music off the USB stick faster. We can confirm the DAB information is shown.

One change noticed so far is that the music source menu now shows the label on the USB stick and not the manufacturer model details. We are also hoping this update finally fixes the issue where the system forgets what track it was on, repeat mode etc. at switch off and then starts at the first track on the USB again.

Now need Mazda to get their finger out and issue a map update .....
CX-3 Sport Nav Petrol 2.0 in Soul Red
Boyle de Cabbage

Post by Boyle de Cabbage »

davidrew wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 10:39 pm Now need Mazda to get their finger out and issue a map update .....
Now need Mazda to get their finger out and integrate with Android Auto / Apple Car Play, then we won't need their proprietary maps.

Aside: "get their finger out". I haven't heard that phrase used in a long time!
Mazda paint is crap! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves!.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

anchorman wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 10:22 pm
st3v3cx-3 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 9:26 pm Had the latest version installed today whilst the dealer had the car in to replace the faulty air con condenser. Reception guy said a new version had been released last week. I did have a quick look in Settings when I got home and I think it said it was 59.00.502 - will double check tomorrow and clarify / correct. I did briefly have a local DAB station playing and the screen seemed to be showing the presenter and programme text information - it was talk at the time so no song was playing.

Edit 23-5-17: Checked today, can confirm version is 59.00.502. Also, put on a DAB station playing songs and it did show text of the programme name, artist and song name
Think mine does that Steve but can you show a photo please?
Here's 3 pics, one showing confirmation of version number and the other 2 of DAB text information. Apologies for the poor focusing on the last 2, they are just readable :)

DAB_1.JPG

DAB_2.JPG

DAB_3.JPG

Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I see your listening to a decent station, apart from their bitrate!
Gus

Post by Gus »

Am is perfectly acceptable to me, makes no difference with all the windows down :(
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

This is my version

I think it does the same?

CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Gadgetman

Post by Gadgetman »

My 56 version was fine but I lost the DAB text info when I upgraded to 59. Hopefully fixed tomorrow when I run the new upgrade.