OS versions

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Gadgetman

Post by Gadgetman »

Any noticeable differences with the new version? There seem to be reports with the Mazda 3 of various error messages popping up.

Boyle de Cabbage

Post by Boyle de Cabbage »

Gadgetman wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:44 pm Any noticeable differences with the new version? There seem to be reports with the Mazda 3 of various error messages popping up.
No errors so far. I saw that report too, but only one guy.
I had the old version (51) crashing now and again and problems with no sound on Bluetooth. Hence the upgrade. So no differences spotted, perhaps a little snappier - hard to tell?
Mazda paint is crap! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves!.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

jtonline wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:44 pm As of last night, the current version on Mazda's Technical Download Server for Mazda2 DJ, Mazda3 BM, Mazda6 GJ, CX-3 DK, CX-5 KE & MX-5 ND for the EU is 56.00.513B. There is also a note that updates to that version must be done according to update procedure SI (R115/13).

There may well be a version 59.xx but that's not what's currently being provided to dealers and independent operators.
Had my CX-5 done to this version at the dealer yesterday. It occasionally crashed then re-booted. Any ideas what the new version was for JT? Just stability or anything else?
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
David73

Post by David73 »

Hi,

Id be interested to know if anyone running OS version 56.00.513 EU N has had any problems with the system rebooting intermittently?
I can't say how often but seems to be a couple of times a week or more, whether playing USB source or DAB radio, the system restarts and then resumes where it left off.

Our CX 5 has run 51.00513 for the past 12 months and I've not noticed any restarts using this version
CX-3 Sport Nav Manual Deep Crystal Blue
CX-5 SEL Nav Manual White
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Been running with os 56.00.513 EU N on my car since purchase last April. Not had any reboots thankfully. Am taking it in for the service tomorrow, might ask if there is a newer version available and if they can update it as part of the while you wait service. If not, will get done when I probably have to take it in subsequently for fixes to the well reported climate control system technical service bulletin problems.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
santa

Post by santa »

I'm having mine updated to 56.00.513 EU N on friday and my dealer says that's the newest they have access to.
Mazda CX-30 2.0 150HP Aut. Cosmo w. Tech Pack in Arctic White, 2023.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Mine was updated to 56.0 today I am told that there is a newer one out in a couple of weeks.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

anchorman wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 am. . .Any ideas what the new version was for JT? . .
No, sorry Anchorman, I can't find any official online changelog.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Gadgetman

Post by Gadgetman »

I updated last week to the 59 version. No noticeable difference to 56. The Mazda upgrade guide suggests you will lose all favourites and paired Bluetooth devices but they stayed put for me. It worked fine for a day the started a loop of starting up , working for half a minute or so then re booting. This seemed to occur when importing phone contacts. Tried it with Bluetooth switched off on my phone and that fixed it, so I deleted all Bluetooth pairings, hard reset the Infotainment and then re-paired. Seems to have fixed it, touch wood.
Boyle de Cabbage

Post by Boyle de Cabbage »

Gadgetman wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:39 pm I updated last week to the 59 version. No noticeable difference to 56. The Mazda upgrade guide suggests you will lose all favourites and paired Bluetooth devices but they stayed put for me. It worked fine for a day the started a loop of starting up , working for half a minute or so then re booting. This seemed to occur when importing phone contacts. Tried it with Bluetooth switched off on my phone and that fixed it, so I deleted all Bluetooth pairings, hard reset the Infotainment and then re-paired. Seems to have fixed it, touch wood.
The guide I recall following suggested removing BT pairings beforehand. I did that and I've had no problems. The parsing of my music USB with deep folders is now much faster. I upgraded from 51
Mazda paint is crap! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves!.