OS versions

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Asked about the latest version available (my current one is 56.00.513 EU N) when I took my car in for service today. Might get updated when I take my car in late next month for air con condensor warranty replacement.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016

David73

Post by David73 »

Thanks all for the feedback, sounds like I'm the only one having issues with 56.00.513 so will see if it settles down. I upgraded our CX-5 from v51 to 56.00.512 last weekend without any issues so may try upgrading the CX-3 to v59 once it is officially released.
CX-3 Sport Nav Manual Deep Crystal Blue
CX-5 SEL Nav Manual White
santa

Post by santa »

Just had mine upgraded to 56.00.513 EU. So far no issues.
Only change seems to be a more darker yellow (more brown now) of main roads on the nav map. Before main roads were bright yellow.
Mazda CX-30 2.0 150HP Aut. Cosmo w. Tech Pack in Arctic White, 2023.
Gadgetman

Post by Gadgetman »

Regarding the system re-booting itself I found mine did that on version 56 and version 59. Not all the time, seemed to happen in fits and starts. A bit of observation showed this always occurred just after or sometimes during import of contacts from my phone. I turned off 'automatically import contacts' and it has fixed it. The only issue now is that if I add add or change a contact on my phone I need to turn the import back on to get the car and phone back in sync.
Boyle de Cabbage

Post by Boyle de Cabbage »

New version Mazda released 03/01/17, now released into the wild. 59.00.449A EU. Reports of being installed by dealers in Germany. As usual no change log available.
Mazda paint is crap! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves!.
Gadgetman

Post by Gadgetman »

Recently I noticed the only difference I've seen between 59 and 56 - I no longer get any of the DAB radio station text - presenter, programme, song playing now info etc. All it tells me is the station I'm listening to.

Maybe it's just me....
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Gadgetman wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 12:16 pm. . .I no longer get any of the DAB radio station text - presenter, programme, song playing now info etc. All it tells me is the station I'm listening to. . .

I haven't got 59.x but I think you should try this:

Go to DAB radio
Scroll across and select Settings (cog icon)
Scroll down to Radio Text and select so that the option is ticked.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Gadgetman

Post by Gadgetman »

Thanks JT - my boxes are all ticked, so not sure what's going on.
Boyle de Cabbage

Post by Boyle de Cabbage »

Gadgetman wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 12:16 pm Recently I noticed the only difference I've seen between 59 and 56 - I no longer get any of the DAB radio station text - presenter, programme, song playing now info etc. All it tells me is the station I'm listening to.

Maybe it's just me....
No, its not just you, its me too. I can also tell you that version 59.00.449 doesn't correct it. I've tried un-checking and rechecking the radio text box but to no avail. The upside is my 32Gb USB of songs is ready to play/find albums pretty quickly. It is possible to go back to 56 should you wish.
Mazda paint is crap! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves!.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Had the latest version installed today whilst the dealer had the car in to replace the faulty air con condenser. Reception guy said a new version had been released last week. I did have a quick look in Settings when I got home and I think it said it was 59.00.502 - will double check tomorrow and clarify / correct. I did briefly have a local DAB station playing and the screen seemed to be showing the presenter and programme text information - it was talk at the time so no song was playing.

Edit 23-5-17: Checked today, can confirm version is 59.00.502. Also, put on a DAB station playing songs and it did show text of the programme name, artist and song name
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016