Infotainment system not showing playlist songs

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Michael621uk

Post by Michael621uk »

Hi

I'm have a issue with the infotainment system.
I can connect with my Iphone7 (running 10.3.2) and can see my playlist but when I select a playlist none of the songs are being displayed.

I can play the song from the playlist but has to be started from th phone.

I've deleted and paired the phone multiple time but still luck.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

I think JT would tell you to unpair your phone then re pair it again. He'll be along soon.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

anchorman wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:49 pm I think JT would tell you to unpair your phone then re pair it again. He'll be along soon.

The OP says he's tried that several times.
I don't use playlists and I only pair my iPhone for calls, as I have my iTunes music on a USB memory stick.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Sorry guys - am I the only one who actually plays usb sticks and CDs on the system. Don't forget there are two usb slots (I only know the system on the Sport Nav - maybe other CX3s are not the same!!) interesting to see how many use music sources other than their phone!!! 🎶
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I mainly use USB pen drives, occasionally stream FLAC / DSD off the phone via Bluetooth.

I don't use playlists or iPhones so can't help on that front.

Only used the CD once.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Most of my music collection is on a USB stick, but nowadays I tend to listen to Heart radio in the morning or Smooth radio during the day. Never used the CD player.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Usbs and CD seem to remember where they were and start at the previous point! Love this car!!!!! ☺ 🎶
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
David73

Post by David73 »

I have an iPod classic connected via USB, not exactly an iPhone but not had any problems playing or selecting tracks from playlists created in Itunes.

Have you tried connecting the phone via USB and seeing if you have the same problem, might help to see if it's a playlist or Bluetooth issue?
CX-3 Sport Nav Manual Deep Crystal Blue
CX-5 SEL Nav Manual White
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

David73 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:43 pm I have an iPod classic connected via USB, not exactly an iPhone but not had any problems playing or selecting tracks from playlists created in Itunes.

Have you tried connecting the phone via USB and seeing if you have the same problem, might help to see if it's a playlist or Bluetooth issue?
Interesting as mine won't work with the car and the Mazda website says it's incompatible
David73

Post by David73 »

rockposer wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:06 pm
David73 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:43 pm I have an iPod classic connected via USB, not exactly an iPhone but not had any problems playing or selecting tracks from playlists created in Itunes.

Interesting as mine won't work with the car and the Mazda website says it's incompatible
ipod works with no issues at all, can use the control wheel to select artist, playlist and it shows album art etc...
Where did you see it's incompatible as this page shows it has full functionality, http://infotainment.mazdahandsfree.com/ ... ne_id=3229
CX-3 Sport Nav Manual Deep Crystal Blue
CX-5 SEL Nav Manual White