Rear Wiper

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Bill

Post by Bill »

I have noticed that the rear wiper is not activated when you select reverse with the front wipers on :( even the Dacia has this function :!:
Bill
Sport Nav Diesel AWD Automatic

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

The Japanese don't tend to go for fancy things Bill. The don't tend to illuminate switches either.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Silver19

Post by Silver19 »

Does on my old Qashqai, I think most Nissan's do that.
CX-3 | AWD |Sport Nav | Auto | Diesel | Crystal White | Half Stone Leather
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Silver19 wrote:Does on my old Qashqai, I think most Nissan's do that.
That comes from the Renault tie up. Old Nissans don’t do it ;-)
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Gus

Post by Gus »

The Germans are also keen on the automatic wipe when hitting reverse, out of interest do the doors auto lock when you hit 5 or 10 miles an hour?
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Gus wrote:The Germans are also keen on the automatic wipe when hitting reverse, out of interest do the doors auto lock when you hit 5 or 10 miles an hour?
Hi Gus
Yes they do lock when you move off but you can deactivate this in the settings if you so wished.
Bill
Ju!

Post by Ju! »

Bill wrote:
Gus wrote:The Germans are also keen on the automatic wipe when hitting reverse, out of interest do the doors auto lock when you hit 5 or 10 miles an hour?
Hi Gus
Yes they do lock when you move off but you can deactivate this in the settings if you so wished.
Bill
Hi Bill

We've been trying to find out if the doors lock over a certain speed and I phoned the dealer today who said that's not a feature as far as he knows. I've read how to set it in the manual but there's no lock button to set it with. :?
Bill

Post by Bill »

Ju! wrote:
Bill wrote:
Hi Gus
Bill
Hi Bill

We've been trying to find out if the doors lock over a certain speed and I phoned the dealer today who said that's not a feature as far as he knows. I've read how to set it in the manual but there's no lock button to set it with. :?
Hi Ju
You can only set the walk away lock time in the settings. I haven't heard the locks setting when on the move, So it appears there is No automatic locking, you will have to lock them manually. Think it's a safety thing just in case of an accident and they remain locked.
Bill