Speed excess warning beep @ 30mph

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Archaepon

Post by Archaepon »

Hello, Can anyone help me with the excess speed warning beep? When I am in 30mph area and exceed 30, the car emits a beep as a reminder of the speed limit. It triggers at about 32 mph. I am an inveterate fiddler and found the volume control on this warning...HOWEVER...I cannot find it again! I have consulted the manual to no avail. I have scrolled carefully through the various options in the setting menu and still cannot find it. My wife was driving the car and I was messing about with options and set the warning beep to 'HIGH'. I now regret that decision because every time I slightly exceed 30 (yeah I know...Don't speed) BEEEEEEP...Beeeep....Beeeep every time. Please if anyone knows how to reset, or lower the beep level, the beep can they do an idiots guide for me?
CX3 GT Line Ceramic Metallic 2.0 litre Automatic

santa

Post by santa »

As far as I remember, it's under Settings in the NAV screen (the option to the far left) and then under warnings (or something like that) - I have mine in Danish, so can't tell You what it says in English.
But it should be under one of the menus in Settings on the NAV screen.

Edit:
Download the NAV manual from here https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/p ... be0P0sE.97
and look on page 83 :-)
Mazda CX-30 2.0 150HP Aut. Cosmo w. Tech Pack in Arctic White, 2023.
Archaepon

Post by Archaepon »

Thanks! After a LOT of fiddling I found it and turned it off. I am old and stupid.
CX3 GT Line Ceramic Metallic 2.0 litre Automatic
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

We've got a voice on our satnav for speed warnings!!!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

tyrfelin wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:11 pm We've got a voice on our satnav for speed warnings!!!
You've got both
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Ta!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White