Engine cold Start noise

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

DaveG wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:23 pm Monty I know of a really nice CX3 sport nav in snowflake white, only 1300 miles, its due a new windscreen quality of work yet to be decided and badly fitted front sensors its down here in Bournemouth it could be yours :lol:
Failing that......when I chose the Mazda I struggled to find another vehicle within my price range that had all the kit that the sport nav had, I also wanted a petrol but not a little 3pot with a turbo, good as they are, I liked the idea of a 2ltr, the first I had had since my brilliant twin cam Sierra.
If you like the CX why not bite the bullit and get another and fingers crossed you have a better experiance, you should get a good deal.
Best of luck. :D

I agree Dave. Mazda do give you pretty much everything as Standard compared to other manufactures who want to charge you extra for everything.
I am tempted with another Mazda, especially with the savings if going though carwow. The things is as I said to Greenman, the next available dealership for me is 30 miles away which can be a pain for servicing and returning for any 'niggles' to be fixed. And I'm not sure I can see the dealership doing a 60 mile round trip collection and delivery service.

I might have to resort to this :D

Untitled.jpg

SINCE FEB 2018 I NO LONGER OWN VEHICLE
CX-3 Sport Nav - 2.0L Petrol - 2017 - Manual - 2WD - Eternal Blue Metallic - Half Leather - 44.3mpg on a good day down hill with a strong wind behind 😎

DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Monty don't you dare pinch the wife's car!!!
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
IWRA

Post by IWRA »

No commission. I was looking for a replacement for the CX3. The ideal car would be the Audi Q2, but expensive with all the extras. The T-Roc appears to tick all of my boxes. The Niro is fully loaded and ticks all the boxes, but would I be happy with it!!! There is a very good choice of dealer ex demonstrator cars out there readily available, as was my Mazda, no need to buy new. Carwow is a good place to start for both.
Mazda CX-3 1.5 2WD Manual Sport Nav - Soul red with half stone leather
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

I had a X demo before so am reluctant to have another. It's new for me next time.

I could get a brand new factory order CX-3 Auto in Soul Red with the leather/electric drivers seat upgrade for £21.225 but the only participating Carwow dealer is 30 miles away.
CX-3 Sport Nav - 2.0L Petrol - 2017 - Manual - 2WD - Eternal Blue Metallic - Half Leather - 44.3mpg on a good day down hill with a strong wind behind 😎
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

DaveG wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:38 pm Monty don't you dare pinch the wife's car!!!

It's in too good a nick to be the wife's car :D
Last edited by 1Monty on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

1Monty wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:29 pm I had a X demo before so am reluctant to have another. It's new for me next time.

I could get a brand new factory order CX-3 Auto in Soul Red with the leather/electric drivers seat upgrade for £21.225 but the only participating Carwow dealer is 30 miles away.
Could you not purchase the vehicle from the participating dealer, and use your local dealer for servicing etc or do you not trust them at all now.
My local dealer matched the car wow offer when we were negotiating. Would it be worth a chat or are relations strained.
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

My local dealer is the one I brought the car from, which is twenty miles away. Not sure I would want to purchase from them again. Customer service has been good, it's the people working on the car, be it techician or valeter I don't trust anymore.
Last edited by 1Monty on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

1Monty wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:29 pm I had a X demo before so am reluctant to have another. It's new for me next time.

Choosing dealers is always awkward. There is no guarantee the dealer will retain the Mazda franchise during your ownership of the car, or as in my case the local twin site dealership in two cities went bust 1 month after my purchase and leaves me taking my car to a dealer twice as far away as Mazda UK don't seem prepared to open a new dealership in the previous towns. So my attempts to choose a local dealer when purchasing my car, rather than from a UK dealer via a broker, was a waste of time and money.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

What cars have you checked out Monty, any decisions made yet.
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I still get funny looks when I start my 2.0L petrol and the revs are so high. Never had a car like it.