New windscreen

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

I have had an issue will the sensor coming away from the screen, the dealership have tried several times to re stick it back without success.
Been in again today apparently it is the bracket which it fits on which is the problem. So a new screen is to be fitted.

Not that keen to have a new screen fitted to my three Month old car, having had a couple of issues previously when a new screen was fitted to my DS.

At least it is being done at the dealership by the screen fitter with obviously a genuine Mazda screen, which is not always the case if it replaced via your insurance company due to damage.

They have assured me I will not be able to tell, well let's hope there is no cosmetic damage to trim etc, and the sensors are correctly calibrated.

Cynical well yes, we will see :)
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019

1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

When you take it in Dave make sure they go round the car with you noting that it is in pristine condition. Well I assume it is. I would also take video footage.
SINCE FEB 2018 I NO LONGER OWN VEHICLE
CX-3 Sport Nav - 2.0L Petrol - 2017 - Manual - 2WD - Eternal Blue Metallic - Half Leather - 44.3mpg on a good day down hill with a strong wind behind 😎
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

There’s also all the security engravings to put on as well
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors