My Mazda app

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

tyrfelin wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:49 pm I phoned Mazda and had some sense. They reset my password and told me that the app was causing problems but they'd have it fixed by last Tuesday and to be fair it's working a treat now. Phone them up Steve!
I've just checked and I didn't have an update for the app waiting to be loaded, so I must have the latest version. I did delete and re download the app just to check if it made any difference but no, the error page is still there when the app is opened. I'll live with the extremely minor nuisance of it, seeing as how I probably only use the app a couple of times a year - one being just to see my electronic service record has been updated. Perhaps they will answer my bug e-mail :)
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016

st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

jtonline wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:25 pm I signed-in to the new app for the first time this morning and didn't get any errors on my iPhone. As tyrfelin says, I think they've sorted out some earlier gremlins. Once I'd signed in with my old username it said I'd have to use my email address as a username from this point on.
(My Mazda app version 3.0.3 / Apple iOS version 11.3)
I did get an app update on 21st April that would seem to have fully fixed the problems I was experiencing. I got an e-mail reply today from Mazda Customer Relations to my original bug log I'd raised with them. They stated the situation they'd had with some initial teething problems with the new version and were hoping it was now working correctly.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016