My Mazda app

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Dos anyone know if you can register more than one car on the app?

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

There is an 'Add car' icon in the app where you can upload a photo or PDF of the V5 document for the car and Mazda Customer Relations then update your My Mazda account.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Thanks - I’ll see what happens, given the other car is in SWMBO name ...
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

So far I've not been able to register *any* car on my Mazda app! I'm assuming as I'm a new owner of 1 week data has got to trickle down the interweb pipe thingy until it reaches me?
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

AndyRen wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 pm So far I've not been able to register *any* car on my Mazda app! I'm assuming as I'm a new owner of 1 week data has got to trickle down the interweb pipe thingy until it reaches me?
I think mine took about 2 weeks from when I purchased the car.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:41 pm I think mine took about 2 weeks from when I purchased the car.
Thanks Steve (think you've mentioned that before) I'll get me coat.... :)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

App is updated and working properly AT LAST!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

On little nuisance bug on the new version - on my iPhone - is that when it's opened I get an error page headed "Oops unfortunately an error occured!" with further error text about "Status: 401 Message: Translations Controller - Could not get translations" and a Continue button. Pressing that then opens the display showing my car registration with the View Details and Roadside Assistance links. I've not noticed any problems within the View Details section due to the error message.

I've just e-mailed customer_relations@mazdaeur.com - as it requests on that error page - so hopefully it will be fixed on a future release.

p.s. Perhaps I should have put in a suggeston on that e-mail asking them to add the ability to select the car colour on the initial page :D I don't really mind looking at a Soul Red one, but would like to look at mine 8-)
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

I phoned Mazda and had some sense. They reset my password and told me that the app was causing problems but they'd have it fixed by last Tuesday and to be fair it's working a treat now. Phone them up Steve!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

I signed-in to the new app for the first time this morning and didn't get any errors on my iPhone. As tyrfelin says, I think they've sorted out some earlier gremlins. Once I'd signed in with my old username it said I'd have to use my email address as a username from this point on.
(My Mazda app version 3.0.3 / Apple iOS version 11.3)
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd