Just fitted full size spare wheel

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

tyrfelin wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 pm Rather have my subwoofer!!! Zoom-Zoom boom boom! ☺
He still has his Zoom-Zoom boob boom its sits on top of the full size spair :lol:
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019

Brum1955

Post by Brum1955 »

DaveG wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:25 am As you say the wheel doesn't sit on the boot floor it would not go anywhere even without being bolted down, I just bolted the sub woofer on through the wheel no spacer, its been fine no problems.
I also did without the inserts as I preferred to have the additional space around the wheel for a few bits. I just wrapped the tow hook and jack handle in a old towel and jammed it in front of the wheel.
I did consider doing without the inserts but opted for them in the end, probably not worth the £50 odd cost as there is still no place allocated for the second tow hook which came with the car.
I didn't bother with the jack or wheel brace, lugging a 23kg wheel about at 75 plus is not to be recommended, will rely on Mazda assist to do that. Hopefully it won't be required.
Just taken delivery of CX3 Sport Nav 2000 petrol manual in Eternal Blue Mica. This replaces my 21 year old Xedos Sport 2 litre V6.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

👍 :-) 📢 🔊 🔉 🔈
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White