Servicing

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
5OPHY

Post by 5OPHY »

Hello everyone,

I know it is a little early to be thinking about servicing our new cars :lol: but has anyone taken out a service plan with their dealer?

Thank you in advance,

Sophie :)

Gus

Post by Gus »

I haven't but I see Mazda offer a 3 year servicing deal where it can be purchased fully up front as well as a dealer service plan where you pay monthly, I need to have a look and see what they cost Vs the benefits.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
5OPHY

Post by 5OPHY »

Yes - I have been quoted by the dealer that I purchased the car from and was a bit taken a back by the price. I am hoping to do some research in other Mazda dealers but it would be good to know other peoples experiences :)
Graham

Post by Graham »

Hi Sophy,

When I ordered my car the dealer still didn't know the servicing costs. Mazda seemed a bit slow with this and with details about accessories for the CX-3 for several weeks after the launch of the car.

I finally managed to get some quotes for servicing costs, and they don't come cheap ! :shock:

Here are the prices I was given for a 2 litre petrol 2WD SE-L :

1st service/12 month = £178.30

2nd service/24 month = £304.54

3rd service/ 36 month = £217.21

3 year service plan = £549

You do get the option to pay the 3 year plan as a one off payment or as a monthly direct debit.

I would have preferred a 2 year servicing plan, but Mazda doesn't offer that option. :(

I really like my CX-3, which wasn't cheap to start off with, but Mazda certainly know how to squeeze the dosh out of their customers with the costs of their servicing and accessory prices !
CX-3 Dynamic Blue SE-L 2.0l petrol manual.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Any local VAT registered garage can do it and legally uphold the warranty if you have any reservations about what might get done for all that money.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD