Intermittent warning lights on dash

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Dynablue89

Post by Dynablue89 »

jtonline wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:21 pm Mazda UK uses a 50,000 square metre space in XPO Logistics's warehouse in Crick, Northants for it's spare parts operation. Apparently it stores 15,000 components, equating to 92 percent of the parts the dealerships need.

Delivering via depots in Belfast, Motherwell, Rochester, Hounslow, Gloucester’ Leigh, Wakefield, and Bury St Edmunds, if they receive an order from a dealer by 4.30pm on Day One, they say they can have most parts delivered by 8am on Day Two.

If a part isn't in Crick, it should be delivered on Day Three from Mazda's distribution centre in Willebroek, near Antwerp in Belgium. There they store some £50 million worth of stock for 21 countries in Europe. That’s 80,000 part numbers and in total 250,000 different components.

With the exception of the replacement air conditioning condenser, I've always found my local dealership to get parts next day. I hope you don't have to wait long for a resolution.
Well after reading that ill admit im maybe being a bit impatient lol.. they did say theyll phone and get me booked in for friday at latest. its just the inconvienence of obviously getting it booked in when im off work ect but on the plus side i know whats wrong and know its going to get fixed.. dont know all the ins and outs of why its happened yet.. just a fault or has it been struck with a bit of debris whilst driving?

Anyyy how!! Thanks very much for all your advice its much apreciated 👏🏻👍🏻
CX3 2.0L Petrol Sport Nav Dynamic Blue :D

Fridge

Post by Fridge »

Thanks for that update, I hope it all works out. Sadly my wife has lost all confidence in the cx3 now, its a long story but this is our 3rd now as one and two were replaced after problems, I am a bit gutted as I like the car and a quick sensor replacement doesnt sound so bad, however I made a silly promise that she could change if she had any more problems and thats come back to bite me...lol
SoonerV8

Post by SoonerV8 »

The last couple of days my dash warning lights have had brief spells of illuminating. One has even been glowing a warning for a system my car doesn't have???
Petrol Sport Nav AWD 2018 UK Midlands.