Intermittent warning lights on dash

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Dynablue89

Post by Dynablue89 »

Beachman wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:55 pm have you checked key battery as this is linked to computer on board
we had this on our audie once, changed batt cured it
just a thought.
Really? Wouldnt have linked that in a millions years.. always worth a try but ill give it a go when i get home. Cheers 👍🏻
CX3 2.0L Petrol Sport Nav Dynamic Blue :D

Fridge

Post by Fridge »

We have the same car and we have the same problem, it started about a week ago and all your lights appear on our dash too, have you had any update as we cant get the car in for a couple of weeks.
Dynablue89

Post by Dynablue89 »

Fridge wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:41 pm We have the same car and we have the same problem, it started about a week ago and all your lights appear on our dash too, have you had any update as we cant get the car in for a couple of weeks.
Fantastic... at least im not alone on this 😂

No update yet.. mines being left in on Monday morning for diagnostics to see what the fault is but will surely let you know when i do.

Mines been on about 3 weeks now so from experience.. just take it easy when driving it.. because the abs and traction control is some what out of order for now.. the slightest bit of wheen spin is pretty hard to correct compared to usual so give your accelerator a bit of a rest when pulling off at traffic lights ect...
Fridge

Post by Fridge »

Thanks, I did ring my dealer and he said the lights do have a habit of coming on due to road film but when I reaffirmed what lights were on, he said that the abs should never show, he is speaking to tech tomorrow I hope.
Dynablue89

Post by Dynablue89 »

Fridge wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:00 pm Thanks, I did ring my dealer and he said the lights do have a habit of coming on due to road film but when I reaffirmed what lights were on, he said that the abs should never show, he is speaking to tech tomorrow I hope.
If you read further up this thread JT mentioned it could be the ABS wheel speed sensor so your dealer could possibly have his finger on something.. its just weird how they have all came on at the same time.. all connected to the same board??

Have you looked at your vehicle status on your infontainment to check how many warnings there are?
Fridge

Post by Fridge »

On the right hand side we also have, Traction control, ABS, TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR, LANE DEPARTURE lighting up, I have just compared the photo the wife sent me and they are exactly the same.
clawhn

Post by clawhn »

JT's diagnosis seems the most logical- Traction control,ABS and TPM are all linked to the same system but I don't think that the lane departure warning is. Hope you get it sorted.
2018 Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Petrol Manual Eternal Blue. Detachable tow bar. Blaenavon, South Wales.
Dynablue89

Post by Dynablue89 »

So thats car been left in to Mazda.. hopefully within the next few hours shes fixed and i find out what was wrong with her 🤗
Dynablue89

Post by Dynablue89 »

Sooo.. jtonline was bang on the money.. ABS sensor needing replaced, as a result it was throwing up all the other warning lights so well done 👍🏻

Also.. im qite dissapointed in the fact a main Madza dealer/repair centre doesnt hold a simple ABS sensor in stock so need to order it in and get approval from Mazda head office to under go the repair under the warranty therefore another appointment has to be booked to leave the car on again to get fixed 🙄
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Mazda UK uses a 50,000 square metre space in XPO Logistics's warehouse in Crick, Northants for it's spare parts operation. Apparently it stores 15,000 components, equating to 92 percent of the parts the dealerships need.

Delivering via depots in Belfast, Motherwell, Rochester, Hounslow, Gloucester’ Leigh, Wakefield, and Bury St Edmunds, if they receive an order from a dealer by 4.30pm on Day One, they say they can have most parts delivered by 8am on Day Two.

If a part isn't in Crick, it should be delivered on Day Three from Mazda's distribution centre in Willebroek, near Antwerp in Belgium. There they store some £50 million worth of stock for 21 countries in Europe. That’s 80,000 part numbers and in total 250,000 different components.

With the exception of the replacement air conditioning condenser, I've always found my local dealership to get parts next day. I hope you don't have to wait long for a resolution.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd