connected services

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
BWJ

Post by BWJ »

Do your nav. actually show gasprices ?, mine don't, -but online traffic and weather works fine.
CX3 2.0, Aut. Nav. Optimum SRC. dec. 2019.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Yes, mine does, but not on the map, only in the sub menu. You can set / tick to display the different grades of petrol or diesel. You can order it by price or distance & then pick one to navigate to.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
BWJ

Post by BWJ »

HouseSpider wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:17 am Yes, mine does, but not on the map, only in the sub menu. You can set / tick to display the different grades of petrol or diesel. You can order it by price or distance & then pick one to navigate to.
I have set the grade and all, but i dont show any stations or prices ;)
Thanks for reply .
CX3 2.0, Aut. Nav. Optimum SRC. dec. 2019.
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Do you need to select fuel stations in the POI in the nav menu. I have that selected and see prices in the sub menu. I haven't deactivated it in the POI so am not sure if this has any impact.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

BWJ wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:31 pm Do your nav. actually show gasprices ?, mine don't, -but online traffic and weather works fine.
Strange. Mine wouldn't display today until I went into the Connected Services sub-menu of nav settings & checked both the medium & premium grade fuel.

It had always worked before on just the premium setting.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.