Which colour?

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

if anyone knows what's special then do please enlighten me
Lexus 250h UX premium sport edition

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Black rear spoiler and black door mirror caps.
Oh, and black leather seats. ;)
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

jtonline wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:36 pm Black rear spoiler and black door mirror caps.
Oh, and black leather seats. ;)
:shock: is that it ? that's absurd for over 23'000 pounds no wonder the sales of that model were low. thank god I got a good discount otherwise it would have been a bad deal. the new corolla for 25'000 pounds is a much better car but with no discount slightly out of my reach. I like my car very much and what I paid was correct but had I paid more then it would have been wasted. the Mazda 6 would have been much better value
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

I don’t think the Sport Black is lower spec just different. You pay your money and take your choice. It basically a Sport Nav minus the Bose system, LED headlights and auto locking. As already stated it then adds GT style rear spoiler, black mirror caps, full black leather seats, drivers electric memory seat which can be individually programmed to separate keys and Soul Red, Machine Grey or Eternal Blue paint (at no extra cost). The Sport Black special editions are well established and also available in other models such as Mazda 2 and MX5. We found excellent deals were available (circa 13.5%) on unregistered vehicles via CarWow.
CX-3 Sport Black+, Eternal Blue, Petrol, Auto
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

Rufus wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:33 pm I don’t think the Sport Black is lower spec just different. You pay your money and take your choice. It basically a Sport Nav minus the Bose system, LED headlights and auto locking. As already stated it then adds GT style rear spoiler, black mirror caps, full black leather seats, drivers electric memory seat which can be individually programmed to separate keys and Soul Red, Machine Grey or Eternal Blue paint (at no extra cost). The Sport Black special editions are well established and also available in other models such as Mazda 2 and MX5. We found excellent deals were available (circa 13.5%) on unregistered vehicles via CarWow.
thanks Rufus for your detailed explanation. so the 19'500 that I paid for a pre reg car was about right some 15 % discount.
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

fourbanks wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:29 pm
Rufus wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:33 pm I don’t think the Sport Black is lower spec just different. You pay your money and take your choice. It basically a Sport Nav minus the Bose system, LED headlights and auto locking. As already stated it then adds GT style rear spoiler, black mirror caps, full black leather seats, drivers electric memory seat which can be individually programmed to separate keys and Soul Red, Machine Grey or Eternal Blue paint (at no extra cost). The Sport Black special editions are well established and also available in other models such as Mazda 2 and MX5. We found excellent deals were available (circa 13.5%) on unregistered vehicles via CarWow.
thanks Rufus for your detailed explanation. so the 19'500 that I paid for a pre reg car was about right some 15 % discount.
There’s no doubt you got an excellent deal.
CX-3 Sport Black+, Eternal Blue, Petrol, Auto
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

fourbanks wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:53 pm
Strangways wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:52 pm
fourbanks wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:40 pm I think all of the colours are excellent. I had to take a new sports black in machine grey pre registered on a 68 plate in order to save three and half thousand pound so overall I think that's a good deal. there were only 250 automatics made for the special edition and 250 manual and I may be wrong got the last one ?
By Special Edition I presume you mean the Sport Black. That is a nice looking car, but fell short of my spec in other areas. I actually nearly bought one because of the price and deal I was offered.
as to what's special about it neither I nor the dealer knew and as far as I'm concerned it is was just a marketing ploy as the spec is slightly lower yes lower then the top of the range. when you market something as a special edition you are implying something at the top but as I say the spec is lower so be careful
however 19'500 pounds tells its own story as the spec was lower hence couldn't command the full price
I did shop around and eventually got my new Sport Nav+ Auto for £19,950, which was the best I could manage.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

Rufus wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:12 am
fourbanks wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:29 pm
There’s no doubt you got an excellent deal.
thanks. they also gave me 11'000 for my 1 year old Mitsubishi asx basic so yes I did get a fantastic deal. I wont be changing this car as it reminds me of my 6 cylinder cars of the past
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I've got only three noticeable chips. One on the inside (windscreen side ) of the A pillar which is fairly well hidden, and two on the rear off side door where people have opened their car door on mine.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.