Which colour?

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

Thanks, Dave. all I know is that machine grey and soul red are more expensive than the other colours in the range. probably just a bit of bluff if you ask me as you have to be careful with car manufacturers for adding a lot of nonsense to their advertising.
my last car franchise was all bluff and was surprised I put up with it for 20 years
this guy is, without a doubt, the very best in detailing
Lexus 250h UX premium sport edition

fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

my body shop has a very experienced professional team for always a perfect result
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

fourbanks wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:32 pm my body shop has a very experienced professional team for always a perfect result
When I signed the order for my snowflake white vehicle one of the questions was is it soul red, which if it was you were informed that their body shop couldn't guarantee a 100% paint match in the event of a repair. It only referred to that colour, although I think the order form was probably
Unique to my dealership.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

my car colour and vehicle sports black being checked out in japan
Ju!

Post by Ju! »

Thanks for the replies. Have finally decided on Eternal Blue so going in on Wednesday to order. Pleased with the trade in for our CX3 and the price for the new one. 😁
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Ju! wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:07 pm Thanks for the replies. Have finally decided on Eternal Blue so going in on Wednesday to order. Pleased with the trade in for our CX3 and the price for the new one. 😁
Excellent choice of colour! (but I am a little biased :D ).
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Paul97

Post by Paul97 »

Good choice :D
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

I think all of the colours are excellent. I had to take a new sports black in machine grey pre registered on a 68 plate in order to save three and half thousand pound off the list price so overall I think that's a good deal. there were only 250 automatics made for the special edition and 250 manual and I may be wrong got the last one ?
as to what's special about it neither I nor the dealer knew and as far as I'm concerned it is was just a marketing ploy as the spec is slightly lower yes lower then the top of the range. when you market something as a special edition you are implying something at the top but as I say the spec is lower so be careful
Last edited by fourbanks on Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

fourbanks wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:40 pm I think all of the colours are excellent. I had to take a new sports black in machine grey pre registered on a 68 plate in order to save three and half thousand pound so overall I think that's a good deal. there were only 250 automatics made for the special edition and 250 manual and I may be wrong got the last one ?
By Special Edition I presume you mean the Sport Black. That is a nice looking car, but fell short of my spec in other areas. I actually nearly bought one because of the price and deal I was offered.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

Strangways wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:52 pm
fourbanks wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:40 pm I think all of the colours are excellent. I had to take a new sports black in machine grey pre registered on a 68 plate in order to save three and half thousand pound so overall I think that's a good deal. there were only 250 automatics made for the special edition and 250 manual and I may be wrong got the last one ?
By Special Edition I presume you mean the Sport Black. That is a nice looking car, but fell short of my spec in other areas. I actually nearly bought one because of the price and deal I was offered.
as to what's special about it neither I nor the dealer knew and as far as I'm concerned it is was just a marketing ploy as the spec is slightly lower yes lower then the top of the range. when you market something as a special edition you are implying something at the top but as I say the spec is lower so be careful
however 19'500 pounds tells its own story as the spec was lower hence couldn't command the full price