cruise control

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Cruise control is indicated with the clock; LIMIT is indicated with the "LIM" on the display - at least in the earlier versions

Green indicates the system is active; orange indicates it is switched on but is inactive (ie not being used)

fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

Greenman wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:34 pm Cruise control is indicated with the clock; LIMIT is indicated with the "LIM" on the display - at least in the earlier versions

Green indicates the system is active; orange indicates it is switched on but is inactive (ie not being used)
thanks. and no mention of the word cruise that lights up green or orange. ?
Lexus 250h UX premium sport edition
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

There is no word 'cruise' on the instrument cluster, just the icon of a speedometer for cruise control (and a speedometer with a pause symbol if it's paused) and the abbreviation 'LIM' for the speed limiter.
See page 4-41 of the Owner's Manual which shows the relevant instrument cluster icons.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

fourbanks wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:15 pm
Greenman wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:34 pm Cruise control is indicated with the clock; LIMIT is indicated with the "LIM" on the display - at least in the earlier versions

thanks. and no mention of the word cruise that lights up green or orange. ?
Correct - the clock / speedo image indicates CRUISE is active...

See JT’s post.
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

Thanks for confirming. I could have sworn the word cruise was showing on the instrument panel in green. i will tell the dr when I go for my next visit. :shock:
Lexus 250h UX premium sport edition