Check Engine Light and loss of power

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

I don't blame you...this type of service taints the brand as with a bit of quality customer care they may have helped you to stay a loyal customer.

I have had many issues with BMW with swirl flaps/ERG etc and will never buy a BMW ever again.

In fact i would never buy a diesel again and i am lucky than i now do less than 15000 miles per year which means petrol is best for me.

lhcmazda

Post by lhcmazda »

I have previously always owned diesel cars always 2 cars at a time which I have run for short journeys as well as longer journeys, all the diesel cars I have owned have lasted me for over 15 years and been eventually sold on with approx 150,000 miles under the bonnet, they have always passed the MOT stringent exhaust test, and never had to have injectors or EGR valves cleaned or changed. I put this down to using Millers Diesel Power Ecomax additive put in at each fill up for the cars, the additive quantity required dependent on the amount of fuel purchased, I found the best way to purchase this additive was in the 5 ltr size at around £75. I now have changed over to petrol due to the present demonizing of diesel cars etc. I am certain that anyone owning a diesel car and using it for shorter runs can keep expensive injector changes and EGR valve problems, plus poor performance at bay by using this additive.
2018 CX-3 Machine Grey 2.0 Petrol 150ps Auto Sports Nav AWD plus Safety Pack
beeserem

Post by beeserem »

Hello, what was done to finally solve your problem?