Installin sat nav first time

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
KevH

Post by KevH »

Hi, I recently purchased a 2016 CX3 with no sat nav loaded. I bought a card from ebay and nothing happens when inserted. Ive contacted the seller who was helpful - his feedback was good for all other buyers - he sent me another card to try - still no luck.. Is there any initializing to be done when loading sat nav for the first time? How can I check if card reader is working ok? any help appreciated

BWJ

Post by BWJ »

KevH wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:48 pm Hi, I recently purchased a 2016 CX3 with no sat nav loaded. I bought a card from ebay and nothing happens when inserted. Ive contacted the seller who was helpful - his feedback was good for all other buyers - he sent me another card to try - still no luck.. Is there any initializing to be done when loading sat nav for the first time? How can I check if card reader is working ok? any help appreciated
Be sure that the card is un-locked (tab on one side)
CX3 2.0, Aut. Nav. Optimum SRC. dec. 2019.
TAX

Post by TAX »

I bought a card from ebay
I think that may be the problem right there.
SEPT 2017
CX3GT AUTO PETROL. CERAMIC METALLIC. 39 MPG
YORKSHIRE.
KevH

Post by KevH »

Got it working!! Inserted it in card reader and drove to work and it rebooted when I re started later on. :]
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

That's good news, here's another thread concerning a new card install..... viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1899&p=14291&hilit=SD+card#p14277
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...