Speed limit showing on MZD

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Having owned my CX-3 and thinking i had a good knowledge of it's workings i was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction.
I know the speed limit on the road you are travelling shows on the HUD but when i went to look at a Mazda 2 2017 year the Navigation also showed the speed on the display(as attached)...as i feel this is an additional safety/reminder feature i have struggled to find it in the sub menu on the Navigation settings.
Attached is a picture clearly showing the 30mph speed limit on the left hand side.
Please point me in the right direction(no pun intended)

Mark

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi MJC, my 66 reg CX3 without HUD showed it on the MZD, but now I have the 2019 model and it only shows it on the HUD. I can't find any way of bringing it up on the MZD.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Deleted User 1027

Strangways wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:05 am Hi MJC, my 66 reg CX3 without HUD showed it on the MZD, but now I have the 2019 model and it only shows it on the HUD. I can't find any way of bringing it up on the MZD.
That maybe the answer...i couldn't remember if the Mazda 2 i was looking at had the HUD but i thought it was a good idea to have it on the MZD aswell.

Thanks
santa

Post by santa »

You can't get it show up on the MZD on models with TSR.
According to the NAV manual, speedsigns will only show up on the HUD and not on the MZD if your model have TSR.
If the model doesn't have haven't got TSR, it will show up on the MZD.
Mazda CX-30 2.0 150HP Aut. Cosmo w. Tech Pack in Arctic White, 2023.
Deleted User 1027

Thanks for your quick replies...Mark