New Connect Firmware 74.00.324A EU N

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
ASH8

Post by ASH8 »

Mazda / MZD Connect Update Firmware.

Just letting you know that their is a new updated Firmware for MZD Connect.

74.00.324A EU N update.up For All of Europe and UK.

I don't host server anymore but I have a copy, if you message me at 3 Revolution Forum I can send you a copy link.
Or you could ask here, but I don't come here often.

Also same file Version is out for North America NA N market and 4A N (ADR) Markets.

WARNING: Many of you guys are downloading Mazda Firmware from You-Tube or other sources...
UNLESS You know WHAT you are doing DO NOT...!!
WHY: Well you are either downloading Firmware for WRONG Country or Region or you are NOT Downloading the Complete Set of Files. Must have separate Reinstall.up and Fail-safe.up Files and YOU MUST install each in the correct order (the Smallest File is First).
Only the late 70's Firmware is a ONE FILE Only Install.
RESULTS: Well many are ONLY Downloading or Installing the One file and Not the Other leaving you with a Mismatched CMU Versions Set-up which can be very difficult to rectify.
Last edited by ASH8 on Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Latest Genuine Mazda MZD-Connect files are now available for free. You must message me as links will no longer be publicly posted.

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

ASH8, I didn't have any bugs (that I was aware of), but I've updated from OS version 70.00.367 regardless.
Do you have a Mazda Changelog for this most recent version?
Thanks.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
woni14

Post by woni14 »

do you have the new firmware 74.00.230a for the mazda2 in the uk please
CloudSR

Post by CloudSR »

Hello ASH8, can you please sent me a link for the Firmware 74.00.311A EU N?
PJBCX-3

Post by PJBCX-3 »

ASH8 could you send me the link please.

Or if anyone else here could send me the link please I'd be grateful
2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, 1.5d, manual, white pearl
mazdamouth

Post by mazdamouth »

Hi,

Recently purchased a CX3, and its still got the old software on.. and I've been quoted £300 to update so I can use the Android Auto feature...
can I have a link to the software, and if anyone can advise on where I can get this new USB unit to update the current one in the car to support
Android Auto

I would be very grateful
danjuan

Post by danjuan »

hi i have bought all the parts ready to upgrade my connect for carplay, i belive there is firmware version 70.00.367 EU now, mine is currently 59.00.504 EU.
I dont know where to get this update can anyone let me know of a reputable place to obtain this.

cheers
CX-3, Sport Nav, Manual, Petrol, Sep 2018 to Sep 2021
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

danjuan wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:15 am hi i have bought all the parts ready to upgrade my connect for carplay, i belive there is firmware version 70.00.367 EU now, mine is currently 59.00.504 EU.
I dont know where to get this update can anyone let me know of a reputable place to obtain this.

cheers
Your best bet is to send a message via private conversation to the forum member ASH8 - see this link memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1701
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

mazdamouth wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:25 pm Hi,

Recently purchased a CX3, and its still got the old software on.. and I've been quoted £300 to update so I can use the Android Auto feature...
can I have a link to the software, and if anyone can advise on where I can get this new USB unit to update the current one in the car to support
Android Auto

I would be very grateful
For information on the firmware upgrades, your best bet is to contact forum member ASH8 - see this link memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1701

Please note: Depending on your currently installed firmware version it might be that you MUST install a newer version before you install the new USB unit
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:46 pm
For information on the firmware upgrades, your best bet is to contact forum member ASH8 - see this link memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1701

Please note: Depending on your currently installed firmware version it might be that you MUST install a newer version before you install the new USB unit
Or Private Message to him at Mazda3Revolution forums where he hangs out most of the time e.g. https://www.mazda3revolution.com/thread ... st-2536817
If you’re a new member on those forums you need to post a couple of simple replies or add some new posts before you can send a Private Message (PM) due to forum setup restrictions.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd