Air Con fail and fix

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
jaylangton86

Post by jaylangton86 »

Week and a half on and still heard nothing...so called the service desk at my dealers...usual story as above, on back order, could take up to two months to sort out!

Hot and sweaty trip away with the kids then this weekend!
2016 CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol 2wd Dynamic Blue

bellissimo

Post by bellissimo »

If you phone Mazda Customer Services they can give you a date of delivery of the part (eventually). Still another 6 weeks to wait for my part and already been waiting 8 weeks, so don't hold your breath.
Deleted User 155

Post by Deleted User 155 »

bellissimo wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:59 pm If you phone Mazda Customer Services they can give you a date of delivery of the part (eventually). Still another 6 weeks to wait for my part and already been waiting 8 weeks, so don't hold your breath.

Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :evil:
RobRoy594

Post by RobRoy594 »

Hello Everyone

Ah AirCon! Just had a new Condensor fitted, following an Evaporator. I was concerned about the wait about 3 weeks, so I talked to the Service Manager at RRG Stockport. He told me the situation, basically the Condensors where no good and the wait is for a new redesigned part. As I was concerned about a holiday coming up and no AirCon he said Mazda can authorise a Hire Car!

Enjoying the cold Air!
CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav Auto Ceramic
bellissimo

Post by bellissimo »

What hire car did you get?
Philmac

Post by Philmac »

Just picked up my car after having a new evaporator fitted. Mazda Crawley have been very good excellent customer service......shame about the cars AC.

I have writen to Mazda complaing about the quality of the AC components also asking for compensation.

Anyway see how I go....fingers crossed
CX3 Sports Nav Auto Mica Jet Black 2 ltr Petrol September 2016
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Philmac wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm Just picked up my car after having a new evaporator fitted. Mazda Crawley have been very good excellent customer service......shame about the cars AC.

I have writen to Mazda complaing about the quality of the AC components also asking for compensation.

Anyway see how I go....fingers crossed
Good luck with Mazda, I'm sure all you'll get is a lot of hot air
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
Philmac

Post by Philmac »

Update....well it's been a week now since my new evaporator was fitted. Nice warm weather for the week and some long journeys and all is well😀😎
Trust this is the end of my frustration saga of ac issues. ...... 3 condensers including the origina,l and one new evaporator. Back to enjoying my car.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Philmac wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:17 pm Update....well it's been a week now since my new evaporator was fitted. Nice warm weather for the week and some long journeys and all is well😀😎
Trust this is the end of my frustration saga of ac issues. ...... 3 condensers including the origina,l and one new evaporator. Back to enjoying my car.
What no control panel...... :D blooming lightweight, same as above plus 9 months of waiting, some of it in 30 deg +, but it does give you new appreciation of lovely cold air on these slightly warm days :lol:
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Philmac

Post by Philmac »

After writing to Mazda UK I Just received a £200.00 voucher for all my troubles, granted it's to spend with Mazda and not John Lewis but hay ho.

Whole story from them about quality and reasons it happened ....ishh

Just goes to show if you don't ask you don't get. ......Air Con still working well 2 weeks in from new evap.