Removable Boot Floor

Faults and Technical chat for the Mazda CX-3
Bill

Post by Bill »

A problem I have with the my Sport Nav is you cannot lower the boot board because of the Bose unit in the spare wheel well, so the only alternative is to leave it out of the car all together but where do you store it :( I thought that Mazda would have found a way round this problem
Two other things that could have been fitted to the car are bag hooks in the boot and a light in the glove compartment. Small things I know but a car at this price should have them fitted.
Bill
Sport Nav Diesel AWD Automatic

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Bill wrote:A problem I have with the my Sport Nav is you cannot lower the boot board because of the Bose unit in the spare wheel well, so the only alternative is to leave it out of the car all together but where do you store it :( I thought that Mazda would have found a way round this problem
Two other things that could have been fitted to the car are bag hooks in the boot and a light in the glove compartment. Small things I know but a car at this price should have them fitted.
Bill
The idea of the raised boot floor is that the parcel shelf will fit under to put it out of the way when the seats are down. That then provides a flat cargo space right up to the back of the front seats.

I thought I read that the glovebox was illuminated?
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Gus

Post by Gus »

The book I have states Storage Space Glovebox with light. Thought I had seen it somewhere.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Gus wrote:The book I have states Storage Space Glovebox with light. Thought I had seen it somewhere.
You are right Gus, it only works when the sidelights are on but its not that bright :oops:
Bill
Gus

Post by Gus »

Replace with a LED bulb? Yep I know a bit early to be modifying the car :D let me know what bulb and I will get one ready :)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Gus wrote:Replace with a LED bulb? Yep I know a bit early to be modifying the car :D let me know what bulb and I will get one ready :)
I have ordered two Cree T10 LED bulbs for the rear number plate in keeping with the rear LED tail lights.
Bill

371284092665_2.jpg

Town

Post by Town »

I can see you lot on here are going to be a bad influence on me! I said I wasn't going to change anything on this car....
Gus

Post by Gus »

You can always buy the option of a LED pack for all the internal lights.... and don't forget the footwell lighting pack..... oh and there is the essentials to do like undersealing... :lol:
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Town wrote:I can see you lot on here are going to be a bad influence on me! I said I wasn't going to change anything on this car....
Oh, it'll cost you once we get cranked up ;)
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Gus

Post by Gus »

Just booked the autoelectrician for the install of the front and rear DVR's.