Adverts

Suggestions & Help using the CX3 Forums
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Hi all,
You will now notice there are a couple of adverts now appearing on the site. I have tried to keep it advert free for as long as possible but to help cover the costs of hosting the site, the anti spam software etc. it has become necessary to begin showing these.

I have kept them to a minimum, there should only ever be a single advert at the top of the screen and a single advert towards the bottom.

Thanks
Rob

tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

We're fine with that! ☺ ☺ Hate those pages that thrust adverts into your face as you are reading articles!!!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
GeeJam

Post by GeeJam »

Thank you and really appreciate the effort you put in to this CX-3 forum. A couple of ads means you hopefully won't be out of pocket.

(News media websites must be seriously out of pocket judging by the plethora of ads which cause iPads to freeze and bomb out)

Keep up the good work.
CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0L Petrol. Manual. Soul Red & Half Stone interior. From new Sept 2015. South Lincolnshire UK.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Our local paper is ridiculous, their website is virtually unusable the amount of ad's they have on.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

No problem with that Rob and many thanks for your efforts with this CX-3 forum. I'm sure two ads per screen are easily bearable.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016