Forum not storing a posting to a reply with quotes attempt?

Suggestions & Help using the CX3 Forums
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Has anyone else experienced a posting not being stored once they've submitted it? Happened to me again today, after I'd composed a few paragraphs reply via the reply to qotes method to someone's posting :x This has happened a couple of times before, and in each case I'm sure it's when someone has made a new posting on the thread between the time I've clicked on the reply with quotes option, written my reply but before I clicked the submit button. I've got a feeling that in these cases the other member's posting started of a new page in the thread, but it could be me being paranoid :?

I'm going to have to either :-

1) get in the habit of composing such replies in a word document and then just cutting and pasting

or

2) using the save draft button before hitting submit
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Hmm., not experienced that issue. I've had it where someone has replied whilst I was composing my reply and the board has then warned me and allowed me to view the posted reply before I've submitted mine.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Ok, thanks for that info. I'll just remember to compose any long replies in a word document and then just cut and paste into a forum message. Doing it that way also sorts out my spelling / typing mistakes before submitting :)
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016