Forum Update

Suggestions & Help using the CX3 Forums
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Hi all,
I've applied the latest forum update to the site. Unfortunately this has also meant the skin / style has had to change too.

Please let me know any feedback and if you have any issues.

Thanks
Rob

Deleted User 155

Post by Deleted User 155 »

One thing I miss is the button at the top of the site for: 'posts since last visit' - or something like that, can't remember the exact wording! - clicking on that would bring up a new page with all the posts since I last logged on, I'd then go through them - saved a lot of time for me...
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

deep blue wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:22 am One thing I miss is the button at the top of the site for: 'posts since last visit' - or something like that, can't remember the exact wording! - clicking on that would bring up a new page with all the posts since I last logged on, I'd then go through them - saved a lot of time for me...
If you click on forum you should then get a drop down list - 'new posts' or 'unread posts' will be what you're missing I think.
Deleted User 155

...'what's new?' seems to be the way to go - thanks.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Since the latest skin change, the New Posts and Unread Posts since last visit, etc., can be found by clicking Quick links at the top of the page.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
Deleted User 155

jtonline wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:54 pm Since the latest skin change, the New Posts and Unread Posts since last visit, etc., can be found by clicking Quick links at the top of the page.
...Nice, much better, I like the big 'What's New?' button - that's my first port of call when I log in. :D
Beachman

Post by Beachman »

thanks rob, good work
Se-l nav auto dynamic blue petrol