Hi from South Wales

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Daimaxboyce

Post by Daimaxboyce »

Just bought my first Mazda and I've chosen the CX-3 Sport Nav in the Dynamic Blue Colour 2ltr Petrol .

IMG_6228.JPG

IMG_6227.JPG

Mazda CX-3 Sport 2.0 Ltr Petrol - Manual -
Dynamic Blue Mica colour - March 2017

Mazda CX-3 Sport 2.0Ltr Petrol Manual
Dark Blue colour - December 2018

Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Welcome to the forum
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Welcome to the forums.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations of your new purchase. The Dynamic Blue Mica colour seems to be gaining popularity with recent buyers from this forum's postings.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Gus

Post by Gus »

Greetings and welcome, in Swansea tonight but had to leave the CX-3 behind today as no air con, didn't fancy driving down the M4 in a mobile greenhouse :oops: 8-)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Welcome to the forum, lovely looking car. Second best colour to the Soul Red. ;)
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
westentertainer

Post by westentertainer »

welcome from another south waleian
Daimaxboyce

Post by Daimaxboyce »

:oops: Travelling to Cardiff this morning to have the passenger side Leather seat changed because there was a glue like substance on it when picking the Mazda CX3 up a few weeks ago.
We just pulled off from a set of traffic lights no vehicles of any kind in front of us and we heard a crack sound then noticed a crack in the middle of the windscreen on the driver side . Nothing could have hit the car as there wasn't anything near us .
When taken into Mazda I asked if there had been any known faults with the screen and said they would check .
They looked at it and checked with mazda but were not too bothered with the dealing with what I feel was a fault in the screen rather than an impact .
Only got 1220 miles on the clock , so it's been hardly used . Been driving over 30 years and never had a this happen on a new car.
Anybody else suffered windscreen fault or failure on the Mazda CX3 ?

IMG_6771.JPG

Mazda CX-3 Sport 2.0 Ltr Petrol - Manual -
Dynamic Blue Mica colour - March 2017

Mazda CX-3 Sport 2.0Ltr Petrol Manual
Dark Blue colour - December 2018
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

I've had issues with my screen both with unexplained scratches in the laminate and a dirty like appearance in the laminate in sunshine.

Got nowhere with it so far but not giving up.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Daimaxboyce wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 2:20 pm :oops: Travelling to Cardiff this morning to have the passenger side Leather seat changed because there was a glue like substance on it when picking the Mazda CX3 up a few weeks ago.
We just pulled off from a set of traffic lights no vehicles of any kind in front of us and we heard a crack sound then noticed a crack in the middle of the windscreen on the driver side . Nothing could have hit the car as there wasn't anything near us .
When taken into Mazda I asked if there had been any known faults with the screen and said they would check .
They looked at it and checked with mazda but were not too bothered with the dealing with what I feel was a fault in the screen rather than an impact .
Only got 1220 miles on the clock , so it's been hardly used . Been driving over 30 years and never had a this happen on a new car.
Anybody else suffered windscreen fault or failure on the Mazda CX3 ?
You posting in two threads?
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD