New to the site

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Al. Hef

Post by Al. Hef »

Hi, I am new to the site because I was looking for problems with the AC and boy did I find some. I am waiting for a new condenser to arrive. Had the faulty condenser diagnosed Monday this week. Just waiting for a new one to arrive at my Mazda dealer in Mansfield. I understand there are a few on back order. Looking at the forum I am not surprised. I have had the car since July 2016. The only other niggle I have is chips to the paintwork. Only done 4,000 miles but so many chips.
Other than that what a great car. Sport Nav petrol soul red with arm rest fitted.

Gus

Post by Gus »

Welcome to the club and the A/C free zone :)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Al. Hef

Post by Al. Hef »

Thanks Gus,
Do you like the Auto.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Love the auto, first auto I have owned but it is a great drive, and no worries when I get stuck in traffic.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
Al. Hef

Post by Al. Hef »

I will be seriously looking at an auto for my next car. 42 mpg that's pretty good.
Gus

Post by Gus »

That's the average from brim to brim for 20k miles, I am sure some can do better as I don't have a particularly light foot :)
Knibbo

Post by Knibbo »

If it's any consolation I've just hit 2000 miles today and I also am very happy with the car and showing 46.3 mpg from day one to date, but I'm also experiencing lots of front end chips. It appears that Soul Red at £lots as an option is a very soft paint according to my dealer!!
CX-3, Feb 2017, Soul, Sport Nav, FWD 120, Stone leather, Mazda Body kit, Belly pan front and rear, door sill strips and footwell lamps fitted.
Gordongilchrist

Post by Gordongilchrist »

44mpg over 4k average brim 2 brim. Mainly town n country roads. I can't believe it tbh. I'm light footed tho. Over 55 mph the mpg doesn't look soo good. N heavy foot hurts awful as well. My last diesal auto did....... 30mpg lol
2017 Mazda CX-3 sport nav 2WD Automatic 120 petrol in white :)
TC1

Post by TC1 »

I’m looking for advice from co CX3 owners.. I’ve a 2015 sportnav model and had the evaporator and condenser replaced with little resolution to the poor air con quality in my car. I have a TSB, posted on the site previously, detailing the fault with the control panel and my vehicle is listed as potentially faulty. I’m out of warranty next month and raised the control panel issue with my dealer 2-3 months ago..and ended up with a new condenser- due to a recall - and was told that the original one wasn’t faulty. Has anyone else had their control panel replaced...and did it work?
09/15 CX3, Sportnav, 2L, manual, petrol, Jet Black mica
Gus

Post by Gus »

Yes in the colder months on heating, not so good with the air con on cooling.