Reminder if you are new here :)

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Gus

Post by Gus »

Guys just a quick reminder if you are new to the site it can really help if you add some details and location to your signature as per JT's post here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=808 and before the mods get bolshie :)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.

anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Gus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:53 pm Guys just a quick reminder if you are new to the site it can really help if you add some details and location to your signature as per JT's post here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=808 and before the mods get bolshie :)
Where is the "like" button?
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Hi at the moment I drive a sport auto Soul Red,15 plate, just about to change it for a sport auto GT Machine grey,67 plate. How good is the new front camera? Can I use that on some way as a dash cam. Bryan West of Scotland.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Hello Bryan. This isn't really the right place for your question but that's not too important. The camera you are talking about doesn't actually record images, it just sees them in a format you can't use. Cameras start about £35 on Amazon so just choose one you fancy and then look at the technical tips for advice on fitting them.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Gus

Post by Gus »

But thanks for the bump.... guys remember to add some details to your signature as per JT's post linked to above.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Bomber1961

Post by Bomber1961 »

Hi all,
I’m Keith,
We are getting our cx-3 new 18 reg,
It’s our first Mazda,
I have only seen 1 of these babies on the road so far,
Seems like an exclusive club,
Looking forward to picking her up,
Cx3, Se-nav, 2.0, manual in white.
2018 when it arrives,
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

Bomber1961 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:18 am Hi all,
I’m Keith,
We are getting our cx-3 new 18 reg,
It’s our first Mazda,
I have only seen 1 of these babies on the road so far,
Seems like an exclusive club,
Looking forward to picking her up,
Welcome to the forum. Another Kent car :D
paulray22

Post by paulray22 »

Hi,
I have a CX-3 2.0 litre petrol auto, SE-L (2016).
I live in Lee on Solent (Hampshire)
Overall its a great car to drive.
Am interested in gaining information on the Bluetooth setup for a mobile (Vodafone Smart Prime 7, which will only connect for music?) and getting some sense out of my SAT Nav, which likes to find the narrowest country lanes possible, despite being set for the fastest route.
It might be that a software update on the cars media centre might fix it?
Paul
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Hi Paul, and welcome to the forums.

Please update your forum profile, which is the subject of this topic.

Your questions are best asked in the Main Chat or Faults and Technical forums.

The Vodafone mobile 'phones, are not a model that's on the official Mazda compatibility list, here: http://infotainment.mazdahandsfree.com/ ... uage=en-EU but that doesn't necessarily mean it won't work. Asking your dealer to make sure the MZD Connect software is at the latest release is always a good first move when trying to diagnose connectivity issues.

As for the sat nav; if you choose the 'Easy' route type instead of 'Fastest' you should find it will choose fewer narrow lanes where possible when calculating routes.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
driver47

Post by driver47 »

Just joined, have not got my CX 3 yet, ordered on Sunday 3rd from Border Cars Carlisle , Sport Nav AWD in Dynamic Blue Mica told I would have to wait up to 16 weeks, can't wait.