Towbar fitment

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nordkapp

Post by Nordkapp »

Hi all, looking to know if the 150BHP Sport Nav AWD can be fitted with a detachable tow bar or any tow bar for that matter?

In this country only the 120 BHP FWD is available so would be looking to buy 2nd hand in the UK the AWD Sport Nav, hence no way of knowing for sure the answer to this question at my dealership.

Also, from what date onwards have the Air Con issues known to be sorted from.

Many thanks

Gus

Post by Gus »

Cars manufactured after July 2016, having said that, Mazda have repaired all of the early ones under warranty, the only issue being supply of parts as far as I am aware but even that i believe is pretty much sorted.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Gus

Post by Gus »

CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Hi Nordkapp,

Official UK CX-3 Detachable Tow Hook: https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/a ... DD2FV3920A

The latest Techinical Service Bulletins are available to Mazda dealers and independent operators worldwide online. They detail the range of VIN's that may be affected. A document about replacing the Climate Control Unit in the dashboard under certain circumstances, is available here: download/file.php?id=432 and one for a leak of refrigerant from the evaporator behind dashboard here: download/file.php?id=433 (there may have been revisions since). There is also a document about leak of refrigerant from the condenser behind the front bumper, but I don't think that one has been posted on these forums.

[Edit: Sorry, for some reason I missed the fact that Gus had already posted a reply :oops: ]
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

I can email you the instructions for fitting a towbar if you want to see what is involved. Pm me with an address if so.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Nordkapp

Post by Nordkapp »

Thanks guys, Will need to go for a 2017 to be sure Air con issues are sorted by the looks of it.

Those towbar links did not open for me, will send a PM to anchorman for the instructions.
Nordkapp

Post by Nordkapp »

Hi anchorman, can you PM me and I will send you my email address? I don't have enough posts to PM anyone at the moment.