New here and new to Mazda

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mrbluesky

Post by Mrbluesky »

Hello, just joined, now the owner of a CX3 Sport Nav, petrol, manual in dynamic blue with half stone leather.
An Ex demonstrator car bought without too much research as I wanted to change quickly as the Golf 1.4TSI I previously had was about to need money spent on it.
Great car, really loving driving and looking at it.
Will be posting on the aircon thread though.
CX-3 2016 Dynamic Blue Sport Nav 2.0 petrol manual with half Stone Leather.

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Welcome to the forums.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
GeeJam

Post by GeeJam »

Mr Blue Sky . . . . If you appreciate cars for what they are, you'll love your CX-3.
CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0L Petrol. Manual. Soul Red & Half Stone interior. From new Sept 2015. South Lincolnshire UK.
Mrbluesky

Post by Mrbluesky »

Thanks for the welcome. I had given up appreciating new cars because they were things that just did a job without any soul or character. Now after only two weeks of ownership the CX3 feels, looks and performs as if it will have some of those missing factors, time will tell.
CX-3 2016 Dynamic Blue Sport Nav 2.0 petrol manual with half Stone Leather.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Mrbluesky and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will love driving your new car. I have a big smile on my face every time I get in it. It's nearly as much fun as my MX5. :D
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Mrbluesky wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:42 pm Hello, just joined, now the owner of a CX3 Sport Nav, petrol, manual in dynamic blue with half stone leather.
An Ex demonstrator car bought without too much research as I wanted to change quickly as the Golf 1.4TSI I previously had was about to need money spent on it.
Great car, really loving driving and looking at it.
Will be posting on the aircon thread though.
My colour as well - but I have to wait until early/mid December for mine. Where's the pics?
Car sold - but still following Mazda.