New here and to Mazda

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

Hello Everyone,

I am from the South East (Essex), well someone has to be :D

Picked up this car on Sunday and like Nick I too am new here and getting to grips with all the features of this car. Just been playing around with the steering height adjustment among other things. Yeah I know, how sad :)
SINCE FEB 2018 I NO LONGER OWN VEHICLE
CX-3 Sport Nav - 2.0L Petrol - 2017 - Manual - 2WD - Eternal Blue Metallic - Half Leather - 44.3mpg on a good day down hill with a strong wind behind 😎

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Monty and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your experience of Mazda and the CX-3.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

Thanks Strangways.

I will once I get a noise sorted out.
CX-3 Sport Nav - 2.0L Petrol - 2017 - Manual - 2WD - Eternal Blue Metallic - Half Leather - 44.3mpg on a good day down hill with a strong wind behind 😎
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

The noise are the sound of onlookers crying because they are jealous that they don't have one. Just turn up the volume on the Bose and let that enormous sub woofer drown them out :lol:
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

Strangways wrote: ↑Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:54 pm The noise are the sound of onlookers crying because they are jealous that they don't have one. Just turn up the volume on the Bose and let that enormous sub woofer drown them out :lol:

πŸ‘πŸ˜€
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

😁
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Deek at yon

Post by Deek at yon »

Hi everyone. Just traded in my old jaguar x type estate 2 litre diesel for a new cx3 sport nav 2 litre petrol. What a difference, I have to keep checking that the engine is still running. What a beautiful smooth running car. Looking forward to many enjoyable journeys.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Deek, I think you should have started a new thread to get noticed.
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I also had Jag x type 2 litre diesel. It was probably the most boring and soulless car I ever had.
The CX-3 is sooooooo much better to drive, you will enjoy motoring once more.
Essexkoi

Post by Essexkoi »

1Monty wrote: ↑Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:12 pm Hello Everyone,

I am from the South East (Essex), well someone has to be :D

Picked up this car on Sunday and like Nick I too am new here and getting to grips with all the features of this car. Just been playing around with the steering height adjustment among other things. Yeah I know, how sad :)
I'm also from the south-east essex and I'm thinking of a CX3. Mazda Romford seem to have some good deals, any thing special I should look for??
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

Take a long hard look at the interior. There is no front parcel shelf, the air vents are set too low, the door pockets are too small and the master control for the multifunction screen is inconveniently located in front of the handbrake, which is on the wrong side for a RHD car. Strange when the Japanese also drive on the left......

Listen as well as look. If possible include a stretch of motorway in your test drive and turn the radio on. Can you hear it at normal volume over the tyre noise which already drowns out a commendably quiet engine and transmission? I doubt it. Some people might say live with it. I say why should you?

Unless you need to change cars right now, I would wait for the inevitable facelifted replacement and see whether Mazda has addressed any of the above issues. If not, look elsewhere.
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.