New CX-3 just ordered!

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
AdieB

Post by AdieB »

Hello to all.
I have just ordered a new CX-3 Sports Nav 2.0 petrol auto, Snowflake white with cream leather interior. Delivery will be in about 3 weeks and I am having difficulty controlling my excitement! Took a test drive and I was so impressed. Originally wanted a black one, but there was not one available without a factory order. Having looked at another model in white, it looked stunning, so that was that! Have to sing the praises of my local dealer in Oxford, Johnsons Mazda who have been very professional and easy to deal with. I will report back when I have taken delivery. A sad goodbye soon to my Mitsubishi ASX-4 which has been a delight for the previous 3 years, but it is time for change and the CX-3 ticks every box.
CX-3 Sports Nav petrol automatic. 2018 in Snowflake White with cream leather interior.

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Welcome and post some pictures of your new arrival - when you get it of course ;)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Suggest you read the on line manual as there is so much kit it can be a little hard to work everything out. Look forward to your introduction when you collect it.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. I'm sure the approx 3 weeks till delivery will go quickly - especially if you spend time trawling through the large online owners manual and navigation manual available via the Mazda UK website page https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/p ... d-manuals/ There are also numerous videos of CX-3 features in that same area.

NB: Be wary of items in the manuals marked with an * as they may not be available even on the top spec UK Sport Nav model.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016