New CX-3 Gt Sport on order.

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Hi all, just joined up so thought I'd say hello. Our family car, a mk7 golf gt diesel is 4 years old now so the wife wanted a change. Decided to go petrol and seeing as the smaller suv's are popular at the moment, she decided to test drive a few over the last month. Needed to be an auto this time, look good and enough room for our golden Labrador in the boot. The Mazda was her favourite, so on Wednesday we placed the order. A cx3 gt sport 2wd auto in the ceramic metallic. Got the dealer to match a Carwow quote and throw in the armrest as well. Should be picking it up in a couple of weeks.

Mike :)
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Mike and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you and your wife are going to enjoy the CX-3.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Strangways wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm Hi Mike and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you and your wife are going to enjoy the CX-3.
Thanks for the welcome, I'll hardly ever use it, it will be used by my wife mainly. I prefer little hot hatchbacks with a manual gearbox :lol:
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Hello, Grumpydad.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Welcome to the forums :)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

WELCOME!! Enjoy the forum. Lots of useful (and some useless) information to be found here! ☺
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

tyrfelin wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:33 pm WELCOME!! Enjoy the forum. Lots of useful (and some useless) information to be found here! ☺
Like all forums then 🙂
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

AndyRen wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:59 pm Welcome to the forums :)
Thanks
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

jtonline wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 pm Hello, Grumpydad.
Hi, I'm not to grumpy 😀
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Grumpydad wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:53 pm
Strangways wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm Hi Mike and welcome to the forums. I'm sure you and your wife are going to enjoy the CX-3.
Thanks for the welcome, I'll hardly ever use it, it will be used by my wife mainly. I prefer little hot hatchbacks with a manual gearbox :lol:
It won't take you long to realise this is as much fun to drive as a hot hatch, and I'm told the auto box is one of the best and the paddles are more fun than a gear stick (paddles more fun than a gear stick!!! maybe I dreamt that bit).
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED