Greetings from the northumbrian coast

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
flobbage

Post by flobbage »

Hi
I bought a CX3 (Sport Nav AWD Automatic Diesel Soul Red ) some 15 months ago and have been dipping into this forum for
info ever since. i have never posted on a forum before so i am probably doing it wrong!
In the event that someone manages to read this thank you for a really useful site.
it has already saved me money and given me a better understanding of the car (and its faults!)
Last edited by flobbage on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CX3 Sport Nav AWD Automatic Diesel Soul Red
45.5 mpg mazda display
43.2 mpg Honest john app

st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations of your purchase last year. I trust it is fully meeting all your expectations - despite some minor annoyances perhaps, which can become apparent with any car once driven for any length of time - and bringing a smile on your face on every drive. Glad to hear that members here have answered queries you might have had in the last 15 months.

p.s. Just one extremely minor point. Can you please update your profile with the "Northumbria" location so that if you do have any reason to write a message querying soemthing on your car, members can be sure they are answering knowing the spec of your car. See this link for details

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=808

p.p.s. Very nice colour
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Welcome flobbage to this very informative and friendly forum.

Nice colour choice ;)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Welcome to the forums.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

Hi Flobbage. Welcome to the site. May I ask where you are in Northumberland. Ive been on since late last year I think and only spotted one other (Peter55) in this generally cold murky bit of England. Im in Cram... Did you use Hodgsons?
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

ptirving wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:09 pm Hi Flobbage. Welcome to the site. May I ask where you are in Northumberland. Ive been on since late last year I think and only spotted one other (Peter55) in this generally cold murky bit of England. Im in Cram... Did you use Hodgsons?
There’s at least 3 others in Hexham area, getting to be quite common
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Better to be active flobbage than float on the outside looking through the window! WELCOME!! ☺
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
flobbage

Post by flobbage »

ptirving wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:09 pm Hi Flobbage. Welcome to the site. May I ask where you are in Northumberland. Ive been on since late last year I think and only spotted one other (Peter55) in this generally cold murky bit of England. Im in Cram... Did you use Hodgsons?
hi
i am not far away at all. at the place with the beach huts. I use hodgsons at silverlink. i am hoping they are as good as peter 55's branch at the metro centre. Time will tell
CX3 Sport Nav AWD Automatic Diesel Soul Red
45.5 mpg mazda display
43.2 mpg Honest john app
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

Ah yes. Santa Monica😎😎😎 . Dealer is generally great. Had 3 Toyotas ( what are they 🤔🤔..might have had a 4th, a CHR, if there was a 2.0 petrol in there rather than the weedy stuff they put in in the UK) and 2 Mazdas from them across both branches.
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey