Pre Owned tips

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Mazzy wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:24 pm ...Can anyone tell me how to tone down the bleeps on the front parking sensors, not off completely, as they are very loud.
There are four volume settings for the rear sensors, off, low, medium and high. The default setting is medium. Changing the volume the official way is something probably best done in the workshop by a Mazda dealer as it requires some jumper wires and removal of several bits of the interior trim. The unofficial way would be to stick some foam tape over the beeper to muffle the sound. See this topic: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=283

If you've had front sensors fitted, then the likelihood is that you'll need to look under the dashboard and find the beeper for them and do the same unofficial modification as above.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd

SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

Can some one please tell me how to remover the number plate holder located below the front grill.
thanks
somers: mazda CX 3 soul red
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

MAZZY
What you should look out for in your rear view mirrors, is, what you can not see.
somers cx3 soul red
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

SOMERS wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:06 am MAZZY
What you should look out for in your rear view mirrors, is, what you can not see.
somers cx3 soul red
Blimey I have be doing it wrong then, I always taught my pupils.....the speed and position of following vehicles :lol:
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

Mazzy That also, as you say .

National past time here in Bermuda is tail gating I think that has got to do with something like their insecurity.

I am going to call this comment a fact .

Will reserve my opinion on tailgating and as you say position , May i say " Personal Space " for another part of the forum, were peple get chance to expess their oppinions.