Just joined

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Stealthy

Post by Stealthy »

Hi Guys
New owner of a 65 plate 2.0 L manual Sport Nav in Red

Bought a 16 plate 1.5 L manual Sport Nav in Black in June .... disaster ! first job 24 month service at a Mazda main agent. DPF light issues a few days later. advised by dealer not to drive it. Oh and we can't fit you in for 3 weeks btw ! Complained to MAZDA UK . they sent Mazda Assist out straight away. sorted? Oh no.... after 3 long motorway trips DPF light flashing again ! Mazda assist called out again ! sorted ! OK so now I am paranoid about short trips . driving round & round on way to work just to appease the car !!! Not good. Getting more and more distressed about the situation, changing my lifestyle to fit the sodding car. So decided to cut my losses and part exchange it for a petrol model. Guess what DPF light back on again....Mazda assist man says there's nothing wrong with the DPF because car has plenty of torque etc. There must be some other underlying reason ... Maf readings seem to be haywire ( whatever that means ?)
So handed the crock of sh1t back in to a different Mazda Main agent and came away with a slightly older model but good ole petrol.
Loved the auto high beam feature on the 2016 model.... lacking on the 2015 car ( sad face ) but hey on balance I am now a happy bunny.

one minor gripe.... the hooter is embarrassing !